Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: bright green light on helicopter?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Thanks

Default bright green light on helicopter?

hi all, went to bed at midnight lastnight and heard a helicopter hovering about....my area is quite crowded with house so the circles it was doing could of covered 100 houses easy, another thing is my area is full of thieves, 'plastic gangsters', growers, dealers, so they could of been out for any number of reasons. it was in the sky for half hour, bright green light underneath towards the back of the chopper, is this looking for heat? cant find anything on google about it...

slightly paranoid cause my extraction is blowing out the vent in my room, along a good length of ducting though so im hoping the extracted air isnt blatantly hot...can anyone put me at ease? lol
    Who you trin to get crazy with ese? dont you know Im loco?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Because_i_got_high View Post
    hi all, went to bed at midnight lastnight and heard a helicopter hovering about....my area is quite crowded with house so the circles it was doing could of covered 100 houses easy, another thing is my area is full of thieves, 'plastic gangsters', growers, dealers, so they could of been out for any number of reasons. it was in the sky for half hour, bright green light underneath towards the back of the chopper, is this looking for heat? cant find anything on google about it...

slightly paranoid cause my extraction is blowing out the vent in my room, along a good length of ducting though so im hoping the extracted air isnt blatantly hot...can anyone put me at ease? lol

you from the east end n all mucker lol.....nuffin can put your mind at ease....jus make sure you get a metal door outta ya first grow!! lol

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Lemon King For This Useful Post:

Budmore (16-10-11)

Thanks

somewhere like the east end, but not quite haha im sick of all the little shits around here causing trouble! im going to dig a mass grave in my back garden and every little fucker that i see doing summat is going down there! cant i just grow in fukin piece...

im just intrigued about this light, it was proper bright green, no mistaking it for anything else...but there is not a thing on the net about it

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Because_i_got_high For This Useful Post:

Mr Pothead (16-10-11)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 2,112 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Because_i_got_high View Post
    im just intrigued about this light, it was proper bright green, no mistaking it for anything else...but there is not a thing on the net about it
    Sounds exactly like aliens to me mate. Don't let them take your grow !

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Stimpy For This Useful Post:

Diply (16-10-11), lambert29 (17-10-11), seanMcPot (17-10-11)

Thanks

who knows lol...iv found a forum where someone has asked the same thing but nobody knows what it is...if its thermal then im fucked! and if it is aliens, il just get them high...then ask them to take me maccies drive thru in the space ship

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Because_i_got_high For This Useful Post:

Diply (16-10-11), Mr Pothead (16-10-11)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 6,044 Times

lol not explore the universe, macd's drive through
    Take it easy out there
    mh vs hps lil rasta's experiment https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...post1069367328
    New diary 2gpw is the target https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...will-have-2gpw
    Hydro trees may need help 1.536gpw https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...ouble-doughnut
    12/12 ww x vortex for hillbilly https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...post1069070774
    Finished 12/12 soil grow 1.365gpw, Hillbillys mt shasta+ dz's trifle:https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...post1069014713
    Finished multi strain soil grow, 1.225gpw: https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...rain-1st-diary

11. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to lil rasta For This Useful Post:

Bubbles LM (18-10-11), Mr Pothead (16-10-11), seanMcPot (17-10-11), Smokeface (17-10-11)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,005 Times

Quote Originally Posted by lil rasta View Post
    lol not explore the universe, macd's drive through
    mate aint you seen the staff in them places,half them dudes defenately from another planet.....lol
    !!!CANNABIS FREEDOM FIGHTER, FULLTIME MENTALIST

13. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to old skool toker For This Useful Post:

Because_i_got_high (17-10-11), Bubbles LM (18-10-11), Mr Pothead (17-10-11), prime (17-10-11)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 6,317 Times

i was under the impression a thermal cam wasnt any colour, but that isnt for sure
    aliens sounds the most likely answer dont let them probe you !

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Forest For This Useful Post:

Diddydon (17-10-11), Diply (16-10-11)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 2,112 Times

I just spent ages looking on Google, there really isnt anything about green search lights on helicopters, therefore it was aliens for sure.

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 15,990 Times

The aliens have made space craft that look like our helis and planes, they maybe like the color green and that's why theyre lookin for the growers?
    It could be true?

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast