Thread: PLZ HELP!! Dieing newborn, 3 week old!

Thanks

Default Answered: PLZ HELP!! Dieing newborn, 3 week old!

Someone plz help! A friend of mine has a newborn 3-4 week old plant. Well the first two leaves at the base of the plant are turning really yellow and are starting to shrivel now is this supposed to happen to these two leaves because they are the leaves that actually came from the seed not a 5 leaf'd regular Leaf if you understand what I mean I don't know the nam for these leaves but someone plz help is this supposed to happen or is it a vitamin deficiency or something??? Thanks! 215!!!

2. "LOL no mate it fine it just what happens

Tell ya mate do get some reading done"

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 3,662 Times
    Provided Answers: 28

LOL no mate it fine it just what happens

Tell ya mate do get some reading done

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 5,305 Times
    Provided Answers: 581

Pugs is spot on on both accounts, normal and get yer buddy to srat reading those stickies.

Called cotyledon and many plants have them.
    When they start to change colour/shrivel, If in soil, just water when the soil dries out a bit. If in some kind of plug, this is the sign to start very light feeding.
    W
    Any suggestions are opinion only. I get some right, I get some wrong but I always try to help.

How I set up my space?
    https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...post1069133241
    Woody's cloning method
    https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...post1069133290
    Woody's germinating guide
    https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...post1069199806

In a cramped cottage in a wood sharing with 6 others.
    Thanks
    Been Thanked: 2,453 Times
    Provided Answers: 10

Cotyledons they are called btw, as Pugz says perfectly normal but if you and your mate do not know this then there will be millions of questions you will need answering, I suggest a serious delve into thctalk archives, diaries and such so much info here, you just need to look.

Good luck.