Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: multiple sclerosis

Thanks

Question multiple sclerosis

A close family memeber of mine has multiple sclerosis and i was wondering a couple of things..

..firstly does anyone on the forum have this condition? how serious is it? how long have you had it?

..second, can anyone recommend any particular strains for this condition?.. Especially good for cooking with as they're not a smoker.

thankyou

Cat
    xxx

Thanks

while im here talking about this.. i happend to find this and thought it was a good read

http://http://www.mstrust.org.uk/inf...s/cannabis.jsp

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 3,681 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Greeneyedcat View Post
    A close family memeber of mine has multiple sclerosis and i was wondering a couple of things..

..firstly does anyone on the forum have this condition? how serious is it? how long have you had it?
    No i dont, but if i find anyone i'll let you know

..second, can anyone recommend any particular strains for this condition?.. Especially good for cooking with as they're not a smoker.
    All in all im not much help Cat, only ever cooked with resin in my younger days, frankley i dont have a clue what the best strains are for it either

Sorry hope someone can answer your questions

BTW cat the link doesnt work

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 3,681 Times

There was this thread a while back . . .

https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...iple+sclerosis

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 3,830 Times

ive only really cooked with royal queen seeds critical, but 7 grams of bud can be made into cannabutter (250g reduces to 180g)
    which is enough for lots of cookies. 40g makes 5 strong cookies but obv dosage is dependent on your friends needs.
    When you do things right, people wont be sure you've done anything at all.

Thanks

You can also try in cakes and tea.

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,365 Times

The best thing is to make cannabutter and then that can be made into many things.

Can't advise on MS specifically but Indica plants seem to be the main ones for medicinal use.

TC-UP

Thanks

my very first slab of cannabutter garnished with a little herb!!! made from the trimmings of the bud....saves useing good weed!!!!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	100_4734.01.jpg 
Views:	27 
Size:	62.3 KB 
ID:	77869  

Thanks

DAN2IG Guest

how serious is it? how long have you had it?

It's a very serious condition and it is degenerative, the onset and severity of the disease is greater in males

There is no one wonder strain and as the symptoms differ greatly between MS sufferers it is impossible to recommend a single strain

I the MS suffer has spasms then an indica or indica dominant strain would be beneficial, sativas are quite effective for neuro pain

Ingestion is a tricky subject for the novice medi-user (dosage wise) Hasyou friend asked about Sativex?

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast