Thread: multi cropping

Thanks

Default multi cropping

alright peoples, sorry ive not been around lots & update my lemon/lady purple diary, been working hell of a lot!
    anyways im thinking im around 2/3 weeks off choppy time, id say the pistols are around 40% amber, will get some pics up after ive done at work for the day.
    just wondering if anyone can give me adivice on chopping the big buds at the top first then lowering the lights for a few more weeks to fatten up the lower buds?
    also is it ok to put them back on nutes for a few more weeks also?

many thanks, day off tomorrow so keep a look on on my diary il give it a nice update, cheers, hope u all having a tip top day

Jammin x

Tiles Of The Simpsons Champion!
    Thanks
    Been Thanked: 23,237 Times

When a plant is finished, it's finished mate. If you remove the main colas the lower buds will not fatten up much, they will simply become over-ripe and the THC will start to deteriorate. The plant may also produce male flowers if you don't harvest when they're ready.

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 2,555 Times

heres an answer i got when i asked this

Just in case you get the urge chaps,
    chopping top cola off to get light to lower buds is generally not recommended, in veg yes, in mid- late flower no

from LINK