Thread: using made up feed up2 1 week

Thanks

Default using made up feed up2 1 week

im lookin for some info on how long you can leave a ready made feed b4 use.by this i mean if i make up the feed on say mon,can i use up2 the following mon or wot is the time limit/scale you can use it up2?
    i ask this as im considerin using a water tank/butt to make up a feed and use it gradually as i need it.i have been searchin the usual places and search engines for this with no success or guidance in this area.
    Im gona be growing in coco and want to attach a hose to a tap on this tank/butt and save the hassle of makin 2/3 litre feeds at a time.
    any info on this would be a bonus as i cant fing anything anywhere or am i just not searchin in the right places or correct manner?
    Last edited by loganberry69; 28-10-11 at 12:15 PM.

Thanks

no1 any idea on this then am i 2 presume?lmao surely some1 knows,altho i cant see it being a problem being left this long especially being mixed regularly and i wouldnt use any later than this personally.would sum1 like a stab???lol

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 39,862 Times

1 week wont hurt pal for sure

4. The Following User Says Thank You to B.A.BARACUS For This Useful Post:

loganberry69 (06-11-11)