Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Recommendations on an similar strain.

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,163 Times

Quote Originally Posted by DKD View Post
    I tried a search on it in the THC shop without any luck and Attitude hasn't got any either.

Just had a look on the seeds shop and bloody hell those Motivation seeds cost a right wedge.
    That's why i always feel put off over buying seeds over clones.

With clones i can get a few and pick the strongest and keep her as a mother.
    The only downside is that you have to maintain the mother and there is a risk of spider mites. Also, there is a lack of variety in the clones market and your generally stuck with whatever is most popular at the time.

I'm planning on buying a few seeds for my guerilla grow next summer but i'm not looking forward to paying some of those prices.

I have to say though, Pineapple Chunk from Barney's is looking quite appealing and not because the price is low but because the THC content is supposed to be in the plus 20% region.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

I know this is an old thread and post but just incase anyone else is browsing by I'd like to add. Some expensive seeds aren't worth the money, probably most of them. However, some of those that cost 100+usd for a 10-12 pack are totally worth it. Generally speaking to find the best of the best you grow from a 10 pack of premium seeds, find a few keeping pheno's and mother them...The beauty with regular premium seeds as well, is that you can often breed them because they are so stable you'll be able to reproduce the same strain in seed form. Point being, expensive beans, like DJ Short for example, or some of Cali Connection's are completely worth it as these guys have the eye, and can pretty much acquire any genetic they want.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mr.UnclePen For This Useful Post:

DKD (10-05-13), Koncept (08-05-13)

Thanks

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2