Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Recommendations on an similar strain.

Thanks

Default Recommendations on an similar strain.

Hi guys,

First off, let me apologise if i've got this in the wrong section but it seemed the most applicable section.

I've been growing for a couple of years now and I feel I should be broadening my horizons a little.
    I usually grow cheese (not sure of exact strain) as I love to get stoned.
    It's great when I have trouble sleeping as I'm a bit of an insomniac.

I want try different strains but I'm after something that will give me that same, or very similar, glued to the sofa effect.
    I'm going to try dome blue cheese as I've heard it's great smelling and a very nice smoke. But, I want to try something completely different but quite strong too.
    I would also like to get a strain that is both suitable for indoors and also suitable for outdoors.

I'm considering Maroc x Afghan, Lemon Skunk, Purple Skunk Dutch Treat, Dutchman's Royal Treat and Very Berry Haze.
    The only thing is I have never tried any of these strains so I have no idea how they compare to the cheese I smoke now.

I feel as though I'm wasting the little knowledge I've gained over the past couple of years by just concentrating on one type of strain.

Can anyone point me in the right direction?

Thanks guys,

DK

Tiles Of The Simpsons Champion!
    Thanks
    Been Thanked: 23,237 Times

I'd have a browse in Herbies shop at the Indicas mate. You should find a few that tickle your fancy.
    Afghani #1 is a proper monging strain. I seem to lose a few hours when I smoke that and find myself staring at walls with my mouth wide open, dribbling.

3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Grub For This Useful Post:

Mr Swilly (14-11-11), prime (14-11-11), rokerij (30-10-11)

Thanks

Lol, sounds good fella.

It's nice to be mullered whenever you can't relax.
    I'll have to have a look at the afghan #1

strewth Guest

Cataract Kush is a fav

Talpa Guest

Motivation - Magus Genetics. It was grown outside in all that sunny goodness and finished earliest in 52 days. The name is misleading as ever.

Closest to this was Afghan Kush Ryder nice drift you off to sleep smoke.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Double Zero View Post
    Cataract Kush is a fav
    I tried a search on it in the THC shop without any luck and Attitude hasn't got any either.

Quote Originally Posted by Talpa View Post
    Motivation - Magus Genetics. It was grown outside in all that sunny goodness and finished earliest in 52 days. The name is misleading as ever.

Closest to this was Afghan Kush Ryder nice drift you off to sleep smoke.
    Just had a look on the seeds shop and bloody hell those Motivation seeds cost a right wedge.
    That's why i always feel put off over buying seeds over clones.

With clones i can get a few and pick the strongest and keep her as a mother.
    The only downside is that you have to maintain the mother and there is a risk of spider mites. Also, there is a lack of variety in the clones market and your generally stuck with whatever is most popular at the time.

I'm planning on buying a few seeds for my guerilla grow next summer but i'm not looking forward to paying some of those prices.

I have to say though, Pineapple Chunk from Barney's is looking quite appealing and not because the price is low but because the THC content is supposed to be in the plus 20% region.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

Thanks

Can anyone tell me what's so special about the Doggies Nuts brands of seeds?

I couldn't believe the prices i've been seeing for them.
    Anything from just under £8 right up to £110. And that's just for 1 seed.

Has anyone grown any of their strains and if so, please, i want to know what's so special.

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 10,305 Times

Avoid doggies nutts like the plague.
    Kushberry DNA is a heavy one. It's very difficult to turn the alarm clock off in the morning let alone get up.

Thanks

Nice one Swilly,

I looked at that as my possible first purchase but have now ordered some Barney's Farm Blue Cheese and Pineapple Chunk.
    I might try and get a little brick outhouse/shed built before the serious frosty weather kicks in and use it for my grows.
    I'm itching to have a crack at the Pineapple Chunk.

Thanks

id say kings kush is nice bed time smoke
    I didnt have much luck with 4 pineapple chunks that i grew, one died 2 weeks into veg and the ones that did grow just seemed to not progress after about week 5 of flower
    i did buy them when they was new to the market so i think it might of been a bit unstable
    oh and Blue cheese absoulety rocks i tried it from there shop when i was there back in may

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast