Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5

Thread: any other ways to decrease humidity without de-humidifier?

Thanks

Bring in outside air and you will lower humidity. This only works if the outdoor air is cooler than indoor air because it cannot hold as much moisture but only dehumidifier will work if no outdoor air. RICE what the fuck lol. How bigs your area? If bigger than a shoe box I would be skeptical that it would work and you might get bugs..... :-(. I guess \i could be wrong as I have never dumped rice on my floor and will never know......lol.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to waterdawg For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (23-10-18)

Thanks

Default I was having the same problem...

Quote Originally Posted by jokertoker View Post
    im in flowermy humidity is at 90% when my lights are off with just extraction and fan running wondering if anyone knows other ways to lower humidity other than using a de-humidifier?? thanks n peace
    Yup, same as me. First of, I have a 600w HPS which is set on 16/8. During the 16 hour light period, the humidity in my grow box is 30-31% humidity which, during the flowering stage is good...I think. BUT, during the 8 hour rest period i noticed that my humidity would jump to 90% which is a no no during the flowering stage...I think. My mistake was that I would totally seal my box up allowing no air to circulate. I fixed that by opening it up and let it breathe which lowered my humidity down to 60%. Then I turned on one of my clip on fans which brought the humidity down to 55%. I don't have any rice so tonight will have to do until tomorrow. My goal is to get it down to 40% at night (at least). Getting to the point where a de-humidifier is the way to go. Cheers.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Indica Sativa For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (23-10-18)

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5