Thread: The future's bright the futures hempy

Thanks

Default The future's bright the futures hempy

Just popped a couple of beans in (well 2 weeks ago now) got them free when i ordered some seeds, they are seedsman auto kush fem, thought i'd try a little experiment so 1 went in scotch egg soil (11l pot) and the other went into a hempy bucket (10l) plain perlite. using ionic hydro nutes for the hempy and nowt for the soil grow. in my grow room they went but unfortunatley a friend of mine had to get rid of some plants quick and they were only 3 weeks into flowering so i adopted them meaning my experiment had to go from 18/6 light to 12/12, never mind. after 2 days both sprouts reared their pretty little heads and started their journey towards buddingdom. soil seedling was bigger stronger and healthier looking for first 3 days got its first true leaves on day 2 and was 3x bigger than the hempy by day 3. then the magic happened, went in to pay them a visit on day 4 and the hempy was halfway to making up the difference, next day it had overtook the soil grow, 3 days after that and it looks like a 2 week old plant where as the soil sprout is looking its age. now a week later and the difference is astounding bigger, greener, more nodes thicker lusher, know there could be differences between seeds but aint never seen growth like it, the futures bright the futures hempys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 2,940 Times

What in the world is scotch egg soil?

Thanks

john innes no2 in the bottom and up the sides like the meat, john innes no1 inside that like the egg white then seedling compost in the middle like the yolk, as if you had cut a scotch egg in half

4. The Following User Says Thank You to swifty74 For This Useful Post:

jericho (04-12-15)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 2,940 Times

Quote Originally Posted by swifty74 View Post
    john innes no2 in the bottom and up the sides like the meat, john innes no1 inside that like the egg white then seedling compost in the middle like the yolk, as if you had cut a scotch egg in half
    LOL, Ah I see. Pretty good idea really, let the plant have more fertile soil the bigger it gets. Cool

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Up_in_smoke For This Useful Post:

burtioto (19-11-11), swifty74 (09-11-11)