Thread: keeping mixed nutes - how long

Thanks

Default Answered: keeping mixed nutes - how long

Alright peeps, just wondering how long to keep mixed feed for when growing in hydro.

I remember it used to say on my old nutes to keep no longer than a week but my cogr feed doesn't.

How long do you hydro growers keep your feed for?
    Everything stated is theoretical or rhetorical

2. "If the nutes are A & B or a 3- parter, you are usually meant to use them straight away and not store.
    I have done so but always put air through them to keep them mixed.
    This is the problem, once mixed, if they are not used within around 2 weeks, they will start breaking down and become unuseable. If you do use them at this point, expect lockouts.
    So, I would say use immediately, if not, keep them bubbled for up to 2 weeks.
    W"

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 5,305 Times
    Provided Answers: 581

If the nutes are A & B or a 3- parter, you are usually meant to use them straight away and not store.
    I have done so but always put air through them to keep them mixed.
    This is the problem, once mixed, if they are not used within around 2 weeks, they will start breaking down and become unuseable. If you do use them at this point, expect lockouts.
    So, I would say use immediately, if not, keep them bubbled for up to 2 weeks.
    W
    Any suggestions are opinion only. I get some right, I get some wrong but I always try to help.

How I set up my space?
    https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...post1069133241
    Woody's cloning method
    https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...post1069133290
    Woody's germinating guide
    https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...post1069199806

Thanks

Cheers woody, just working on the next stage of automation with a 100 litre header tank. As it's still theoretical I'm not sure how much the girls will take in.

I guess I could just keep increasing my header top up amount