Thread: my plants are 6-9 weeks of flowering adding pk13/14

Thanks

Default my plants are 6-9 weeks of flowering adding pk13/14

my plants are 6-9 weeks of flowering, i am unsure when to add, canna pk 13/14 it says 3 weeks from harvest, for 1 week only. but this is my first grow and i dont know how long they take to finish, or do i just estimate a finishing time any help plz would be grateful. ps im 12 days into flowering at the momment

Thanks

i am new to all this myself mate,but as i read the canna pk i use, i use it in week 5, probably in 3 feeds as i hand feed my pots i water water feed, water water feed water water feed,,
    i am sure some of the resident growing wizzards will be along to help ya out lol

paul

Thanks

im growing flood + drain method

Thanks

I run pk at about 1ml per litre from the first sign of budding. Do that for about 3-4 weeks and things always look good. In fact I'm not sure what difference it makes if any. I'm about to embark on a DWC grow and I'm thinking about using Grow/Bloom nutes and nothing else.
    "Weed doesn't fuck up your motivation, it just fucks up your motivation to do things that suck" Joe Rogan

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 5,305 Times

As it says on the bottle, use 3 weeks before harvest for 1 week.
    If you are unsure exactly when your plants will be ready, use it at week 6 if you expect to harvest on week 9.
    This is what pisses me off about Canna, I like to harvest my plants when I get around 30% ambers and dont flush. I have friends who start flushing at 30% ambers. My plants tend to be a week ahead of my friends, so I and up harvesting around 2 to 3 weeks earlier than they do (I still get higher yields). So, when do we add Canna shit? See what I mean, it just isnt clear anough, especially if you are undure how long a plant will take. Burmese Kush is a strain I like but some pheno's can take 11 weeks, some 7 weeks.
    So, not sure if that lot helps you. Add to your res at week 6 and run until you change your res or flush.

Oh, when you run out, dont buy it again, get Hammerhead instead, its pk balance is more like what MJ needs and you use it starting week 3 of flower until you harvest or flush.
    W
    Any suggestions are opinion only. I get some right, I get some wrong but I always try to help.

How I set up my space?
    https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...post1069133241
    Woody's cloning method
    https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...post1069133290
    Woody's germinating guide
    https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...post1069199806

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Woody J For This Useful Post:

meanodeano (23-11-11), PhilZenMaster (27-11-11)

Thanks

i have a topic here about pk13/14 asking people how and when they use it.
    if more people comment in there yo might find it usefull.
    https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...hp?58738-feeds

8. The Following User Says Thank You to smokymcpot For This Useful Post:

meanodeano (23-11-11)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 22,404 Times

Use it right through flower from when you see the first buds!
    Ive done it this way for almost a year now with hammerhead,and it does make a difference!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to scoot For This Useful Post:

PhilZenMaster (27-11-11)