Thread: best colour of light to flower under

Thanks

Default best colour of light to flower under

i have 4 bbc in 10l pots of soil and under a 600w hps light i am going to flip them in 2 weeks what is the best colour light to put them under a red or blue also can i up my wattage to 1000w hps uin flower just by switching the bulbs cheers

Master Poet Guest

why are you vegging with an HPS light, they are for flower.

Numpty.

wah wah Guest

Red for flowering, you can,t put a 1000w in a 600w fitting, you will a 1000w fitting and a 1000w ballast.

You can use hps for veg and flowering although mh is better for veg.

Thanks

this is the kit i have http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/DRS120-Gro...#ht_2027wt_874 was told light was a hps

wah wah Guest

Buy cheap-buy twice.

Master Poet Guest

Sorry to say it but there is so much wrong with that kit. The price alone should have told you that.

Thanks

whats up with it i upgrade the filter and fan to a 5inch ruk and the light and that doing fine have a look

Uploaded with ImageShack.us