Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: tempa's story

tempa Guest

Default tempa's story

about half 5, friday the 2nd of december i was sat in the front room playing on modern warfare 3 , while smoking a joint of the smellist ugorg blueslol when i herd a knock at the door,i put the joint in the ashtray and opend the door as i was exspecting a familey member coming, upon opening the door i said hiya to the familey member and stood behind he where two police officers, saying is mrs ***** in (my girl friend) i said yes what do u wont a few words where exchanged and they more or less walked straight in the only way i would have stopped them would have been by force and then i would have got dont for assualting a police officer, anyway they came in asked for my girlfriend and out of the blue he said "your cultivating arnt you" so i said "no, iv just smoked a joint" i showed them a small tin with some smoke in it. he the got on is pig fone and called for search team , by this point my girlfreind was in peices, crying and that . Bless her!! any police arrested me for cultivation , i was int the cell's for 5 hours i had my inter view i said it was percy, the scales where cooking and didnt even work, the money was from my mum, they asked why i had a big box of bud 10 oz) and i said that i smoke a 1/4 of a oz a day and that it had to last me 3 month (do the maths) i said that the 9 plants where from a pack of seeds, whitch they where and that i had to select the females and it was a 50/50 chance female to male, i said that i had smoked heavy for many years and do not like dealing with drug dealers that why i grow percy and a few other things to blag my story.. solicitor said that inter view went as good as i could have. the police gave me a lift home and getting home i started working out what they had took, so here is the list:-
    . 8way maxi bright black box contactor
    . x5 600w ballast -----only 2 in use
    . x1 250w ballest -----not in use
    . x3 parabolic shades----not in use
    . x1 aero wing shade-----not in use
    . 4" rhino filter and fan ----not in use
    . x2 ossalating fans------in use
    . x1 2000k oil rad------in use
    . x1 dehumidifier----in use
    . x1 humidifier-----in use
    . x8 auto pots-----in use
    . x1 15L standard pot------in use
    . x2 light fitting-----in use
    . x hydrometer-----in use
    . x1 airforce ll 8" fan brand new boxed----not in use
    . x1 airconditioning unit brand new boxed-----not in use
    . various bottles of feed --- in use
    .x2 ph meters----x1 in use
    . x1 bluelab e.c meter------in use
    . x1 stepper fan speed controller-----in use
    . x1 ozone generator -------in use
    .x1 pack of sensi jack herrer 10 seeds
    . x1 super silver haze mr nice seeds 10 seeds
    . x1 heath robinsons chiesel 11 seeds
    . x1 g13 labs purple haze 5 seeds
    . x1 blue widdow 1 seed fem
    . x1 strawberry cough 1 seed fem
    . x1 humboldT 1 seed fem
    . x1 jack 47, 1 seed fem
    . x1 blue venom 1 seed fem
    . x1 trifle f2's 4 seeds
    and a few other bits and bobs

Right now this is what the left :-

. x2 light fittings---- in use
    . x1 10" rhino filter and fan ----- in use
    .x1 5meter brand new boxed 10" ducting---- not in use
    . x1 2way contactor--- not in use
    . x1 100L water butt-----in use
    . x1 bag of coco medium---half used
    . x1 bag of clay pebbles----half used
    . x1 large heated prop---not in use
    . loads of standard pots ----not in use
    . tubeing and aqua valves for auto pots---- in use
    . 10meter of jack chain boxed---- not in use
    . x2 maxi jet 45- L/h water pumps---not in use
    . x1 small air pump---- in use
    . x1 hydro meter----in use
    . x1 standard plug timer -----in use
    .x1 tubular heater---- not in use
    . x1 750w oil filled rad----not in use
    . x2 600w hps bulbs--- not in use
    .x1 250w mh bulb-----not in use
    . x1 BLACK ROSE CUTTING ---growing
    .x1 strawberry d-lite seedling

well guys that is my story and as much as i can rember off the top of my head , any questions just ask .
    thanks for spending the time to read!!!!

i have been imformed from a very good source that it was my nabours that grassed and they have told my other nabours that they grassed and there son told me!!!

tempa

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 4,647 Times

i have been imformed from a very good source that it was my nabours that grassed and they have told my other nabours that they grassed and there son told me!!!

torch their fucking house down
    ☺ Click to enter my CFL percy stealth groom
    I don’t know what weapons will be used in world war three, but in world war four people will use sticks and stones. Albert Einstein
    Look Randy, I'm mowing the air Rand, mowing the air. Jim Lahey

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to teutonic For This Useful Post:

Denzil (25-12-11), kbonur123 (16-02-15)

Talpa Guest

Why people just can't leave us stoners alone.

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 3,178 Times

Why do ppl have to be so busy,,, i'd like to think if it were my neighbour they'd just have a quite word about the smell or whatever and thats that not go calling the boys in blue .... At least they didn't take everything, another time another place n all that

Thanks

fuckin neighbours!! i fucked up tonight and left the curtains open at the top of the stairs and lit my whole fuckin street up!! i hope the neighbours dont think out is going on and call the filth.. id be gutted if my ONE plant got ripped out!! i know nothing would come from growing one plant, the police would probs laugh at me.. but still if these neighbours make a phonecall is that one call enough for them to come visit me? lighting the street up could be caused a number of ways and not just stereotyped as a grow???

wah wah Guest

Thats a sickener mate, become the neighbour from hell with the fuckers.

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 6,044 Times

Thats a shitter dude, atleast they left the cutting
    Take it easy out there
    mh vs hps lil rasta's experiment https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...post1069367328
    New diary 2gpw is the target https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...will-have-2gpw
    Hydro trees may need help 1.536gpw https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...ouble-doughnut
    12/12 ww x vortex for hillbilly https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...post1069070774
    Finished 12/12 soil grow 1.365gpw, Hillbillys mt shasta+ dz's trifle:https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...post1069014713
    Finished multi strain soil grow, 1.225gpw: https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...rain-1st-diary

Thanks

*must make friends with the neighbours*

Good luck, wish people could just ignore us... Ignore us and we won't make a fuss :-)

Growing: Green Poison, NL5 Haze Mist, Original Amnesia, Critical Jack, Exodus Cheese, Power Skunk
    Have Grown: Blue Hash, Could #9, Blueberry, Orange Bud, Super Lemon Haze, Kandy Kush, Speed Devil, Fast Bud, Easy Ryder, White Widow... and loving every minute

tempa Guest

hi guys not been on ere for a long time, your never goin to guess what ....................been busted again 8 plants .. carnt beleve it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!11
    anyway iv got crown court in a couple of months for both grows ... ovsley im lookin at doing some time now ... just thort id let you no and thats the reason i havent been on here !!!!!!!1

thanks tempa

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 6,044 Times

fuck dude, thatnts not good, whens the date?
    Maybe you need to move dude aswel if you dont get time

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast