Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: lemon lambs breath

ME SMOKEM Guest

Default lemon lambs breath

this is a strain i have been working on for almost 2 years now i have some f2s germinated now to make my f3s with ...i started with a sharksbreath female pollinated it with a blackwater male, from this cross i did a couple grow outs and loved it,so i made some f2s,then i germed them only looking for the right male and used it to pollinate a super lemon haze female that has good production and an awesome lemon flavor the results from the first f1s was varied so some selecting considerations took me to follow the flavor and the high first, over prodution .The f2 first growouts made good strides towards a lemon flavored smoke that just rips my head open and leaves wondering what i was suoppsed to be doing !! will try to do some pics sometime ...one of a few strains i am workig on i have a purple wreck that is a gentic mutant with more flavor than anything i have smoked have it crossed with a black lemon haze i made last year also more to come on that strain next year.....Peace

2. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to ME SMOKEM For This Useful Post:

azza (17-01-12), babybud3232 (15-12-11), DelBoy (13-12-11), Diddydon (14-12-11), Goodbuddy (09-01-12), Grandad (05-02-12), iice (16-03-12), Mr Swilly (12-02-12), niceneasy (09-01-12), pigboy01 (15-12-11), urban grower (19-03-12), wert (13-12-11)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 6,180 Times

Hey man your strain sounds great, I've just finished a SB grow and I'm very impressed with it. Are you going to be looking for any testers in the future? I'd certainly be interested in giving the strain a bash. Planning on doing a scrog next time out. Be great to see some pics bud.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to DelBoy For This Useful Post:

ME SMOKEM Guest

thanks derek i will get some pics up when they flower, right now the f2s are about a week otta the bean , could put up a diary on them , or a few pics here not sure what is allowed in this section....Peace

Thanks

A diary would be ace man do you grow in soil or hydro? I think you can post pics in all the sections as far as I'm aware.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to DelBoy For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,794 Times

I smoked some good weed back in the 80s(highschool) and the guy that sold it to me told me it was called lambsbreath, is that a name you came up with for your strain? I didnt know anything about cannabis back then but i was just wondering if the name had been around before
    My first Stealthbox Grow: White Widow and mystery strain free seeds https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...ry-first-Diary
    https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...WWxVortex-Comp

Grow #2 HashPassion x LoveTrain,POGK, and OrangeHaze StealthBox CFLs:https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...post1069151587

9. The Following User Says Thank You to 420Boss For This Useful Post:

Thanks

The original lamb strain was the Lambsbread grown in Jamaica back in the Bob marley day's. I think it's pretty hard to get pure Lambsbread these day's but I did come across a site advertising regs.. The Lambsbreath I'm not sure about..

11. The Following User Says Thank You to DelBoy For This Useful Post:

ME SMOKEM Guest

never heard of it before..... i came up with it useing ancestors names from the sharksbreath a jamacian strain called lambsbread then tweeked it to the lambs breath......peace

ME SMOKEM Guest

actually i do most of my stuff in a mix of 25 % coco 25% perilite and 50 % promix,, so i guess i grow in soil less mix..i have a couple bubble buckets with waterfarm drips...just dont get as nice of a taste from the hydros ...i say 2 things about soil grow nutes ,very little and all organic , .....peace
    Quote Originally Posted by derek07 View Post
    A diary would be ace man do you grow in soil or hydro? I think you can post pics in all the sections as far as I'm aware.

Hillbilly Guest

blackwater How did you like that strain? Did you get a Purple Pheno?

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Hillbilly For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 3,178 Times

Very nice mix up buddy..... Good luck

17. The Following User Says Thank You to babybud3232 For This Useful Post:

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast