Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Cheese Skunk

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Midnight Toker View Post
    Yes m8, and depending on where you get it from it can taste like cheddar, stilton or even Brie .... once heard of a bag tasting just like dairylea.
    lmao

Thanks

Im doing my first real grow at moment was given a UK Cheese clone and grew that and took 10 cuttings, all 10 cuttings took .

The original clone that i took cuttings of gave me just under 2 ounce of the stinkiest smelliest weed ive ever smelt. 2 ounce aint all that i know but wernt bad considering it was only under lights for the flowering and i aint got a clue what im doing tbh.

Thanks

got given a cheese clone a few months back(pretty sure its genuine but never know), its in veg at the mo, and it smells like something died, cant wait to bud her

never never land/ somewhere over the rainbow!!
    Thanks

I have grown uk cheese about 1year ago but it mother had thrips so I had to let her go!! But before I did I give my my brother a cut ! He lives in Cornwall so I can always get them genetics!!
    oneday I will be free to grow the plant I love!! But untill then I will just keep my head down and hope for better times!!

Thanks

I was looking for some genuine skunk nº1 seeds....if anyone is intrested and has em, i´m willing to make a nice offer on the beans....

Thanks

greendaze great post! cheese is a pheno so crossing will just recombine the genetics saying that i am growing my own cheese cross.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by crazyfool* View Post
    I was looking for some genuine skunk nº1 seeds....if anyone is intrested and has em, i´m willing to make a nice offer on the beans....
    I can get them if your interested??sensi seed bank skunk 1 !! In orginal packing!! Pm me if you want them??

Stretch420!!OUT!!

Thanks

damn this cheese strain sounds nice why dosent anyone cross the cutting with skunnk no 1 and then cross the best offspring with the cutting again etc until yo get the stabilised traits

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by popefull27 View Post
    damn this cheese strain sounds nice why dosent anyone cross the cutting with skunnk no 1 and then cross the best offspring with the cutting again etc until yo get the stabilised traits
    Because skunk1 is made up of four different landrace strains!! And has been stabilized over may generations !! Plus big Buhhda cheese is just that a bx of the uk cheese to the afgani side of skunk 1 parents!!

Thanks

I read that if cheese is selfed you basically get landrace phenos which makes sense.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast