Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast

Thread: Choosing Your Marijuana - Sativa Or Indica?

Thanks

I would choose Sativa as I feel it is the best medical marijuana strain. potvaletdotcom

2. The Following User Says Thank You to WilliamLevy For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (18-08-18)

Thanks

I don't really notice a difference between the two
    it just depends on the day that I smoke it, that i will I either feel couch locked or an energetic high (doesn't matter weather its indica or sativa)

4. The Following User Says Thank You to at3035 For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (18-08-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 56,239 Times

I cant smoke sativas . Been smoking for 20 years and when a friend brings high stavia hybrids . I find myself closing blinds and curtains ,unplugging phone ,peeking from curtains to make sure no one is coming , coming for what you might ask , for my paranoid ass lmfao . Triggers anxiety in me its unreal ,sometimes panic attacks . Ill make up scenarios of bad shit that can happen , that wont ever lol , but , they let me have the most awesome rough sex , put the misses through the wall type deal👌 😂 😈 mwuahahaha

Sent from my LG-H812 using Tapatalk

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Trex For This Useful Post:

Et spiritu (24-11-16), GEORGE (18-08-18)

Thanks

Sativa's get you high, Indica's get you stoned. sativa energetic, indica relaxing... all these statements are wishful bullshit. it's the chemical composition that dictates the effect of a plant not the species. thc/cbd ratios dictate whether you get an energetic buzz or a sleepy stupor. forget the indica/sativa mantra. it's just a load of bull.

there are sativas high on cbd low thc just like there are indicas high on cbd low thc and vice versa.

people tho, like to entertain the illusion of being in control like you want sleep you get that, you want energetic you pick that other one.. lol. it doesn't work like that. cannabis can have big variations even within the same strain let alone a species, (namely sativa /indica). it's not as simple as choosing between coffee and beer.

Beamed from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk.
    Last edited by awyeahh1; 26-02-17 at 04:50 PM.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to awyeahh1 For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (18-08-18), Valentina (15-09-17)

Thanks

definitely indica imo i love that couch lock ing smoke

10. The Following User Says Thank You to zootAhooten For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (18-08-18)

Bejeweled 2 Action Champion!
    Thanks
    Been Thanked: 18,391 Times

Quote Originally Posted by awyeahh1 View Post
    Sativa's get you high, Indica's get you stoned. sativa energetic, indica relaxing... all these statements are wishful bullshit. it's the chemical composition that dictates the effect of a plant not the species. thc/cbd ratios dictate whether you get an energetic buzz or a sleepy stupor. forget the indica/sativa mantra. it's just a load of bull.

there are sativas high on cbd low thc just like there are indicas high on cbd low thc and vice versa.

don't think i agree with that, i had an 80%/20% indica/sativa plant that no matter when i smoked it, it put me straight to sleep,
    was probably flowered too long, too much amber, but it definitely wasn't a day smoke, tired, lethargic and monged out,

also had a SSH that was like taking amphetamines, was totally twitching and buzzed up, never had an indica that done that,
    same for NL#5 x Haze, was like a mild form of acid, again i never get that high with a heavy indica strain,

i definitely lean more towards a sativa high, that up racy buzz is definitely for me,

12. The Following User Says Thank You to MonsterEnergy For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (18-08-18)

Thanks

Good information bro!

14. The Following User Says Thank You to _Cali_ For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (18-08-18)

Macky Guest

For me it's a tough one, I love haze!!! Love it! But in the uk, you can't get good haze easily. You can get haze, but it's shit! Rushed, not ripe, low flavour. So I just don't have it any more. I don't like auto haze either, the high isn't the same! The only way I can have a good haze is to grow it myself..... An you're looking at 12-14 weeks flower time alone.

So indicas for me, for now lol. I love blueberry cheese, that, is, my, shit!!!! But if I've ever got enough weed to sit on for four months, I'll be cracking me some S5 haze!! I I can get it that is! Tried it in prix Demi in the damn. Best weed ever

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Macky For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (18-08-18), insushin (20-01-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 5,676 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Machi View Post
    For me it's a tough one, I love haze!!! Love it! But in the uk, you can't get good haze easily. You can get haze, but it's shit! Rushed, not ripe, low flavour. So I just don't have it any more. I don't like auto haze either, the high isn't the same! The only way I can have a good haze is to grow it myself..... An you're looking at 12-14 weeks flower time alone.

So indicas for me, for now lol. I love blueberry cheese, that, is, my, shit!!!! But if I've ever got enough weed to sit on for four months, I'll be cracking me some S5 haze!! I I can get it that is! Tried it in prix Demi in the damn. Best weed ever

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Loads of import haze flying around the hills round here it seems

https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...re-blue-cheese

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Hippy Crack For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (18-08-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 5,755 Times

When I first started growing all I wanted was sativa. Now just over a year down the road i don't like growing or smoking sativa.
    Really liking Humboldts Black Dog just now.
    TO GROW A PLANT YOU NEED TO THINK LIKE A PLANT

20. The Following User Says Thank You to toblue For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (18-08-18)

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast