Thread: Ready to flower?

Thanks
    Provided Answers: 1

Default Answered: Ready to flower?

Hi, one bag seed plant- veg`d for 5 weeks ish.On Biobizz grow. Just repotted to final pot, just had a dose of epsom salts to cure the mg deff, thinking maybe shes almost ready to flip over? She has two stems- not from any fim/topping.About 15" tall

Is she ready for the flip?
    Thanks in advance
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSCN1501.jpg 
Views:	32 
Size:	81.1 KB 
ID:	85986   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSCN1504.jpg 
Views:	30 
Size:	98.6 KB 
ID:	85987   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSCN1508.jpg 
Views:	33 
Size:	65.6 KB 
ID:	85988  
    Hey, careful, man, there's a beverage here!

The Church of the Latter Day Dude

2. "as said all depends on space , if space is no issue all depends when you want your smoke , or how uh you want to yeild ,

but yeah its ore than ok to flip her 12/12 if you want , just keep in mind they stretch/grow 2/3 times the size , another good thing you can do before you flip to save stretch is top them as that will help with the stretch ,"

mellowed Guest

That all depends on how big your grow space is and if you want to mate.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to mellowed For This Useful Post:

foldingaces (16-12-11)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 2,112 Times
    Provided Answers: 7

Yes, if you have half filled your grow space (height) or if you are dying to smoke it !

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Stimpy For This Useful Post:

foldingaces (16-12-11)

joey Guest

as said all depends on space , if space is no issue all depends when you want your smoke , or how uh you want to yeild ,

but yeah its ore than ok to flip her 12/12 if you want , just keep in mind they stretch/grow 2/3 times the size , another good thing you can do before you flip to save stretch is top them as that will help with the stretch ,

8. The Following User Says Thank You to joey For This Useful Post:

foldingaces (16-12-11)

Thanks

Thanks guys , most helpful.Indeed many variables- but glad to hear that it can be flipped.Its in a 1m x 1m x2m with 2 pin/chunks and 1 northern lights.-allthough these have been veg`d for about 10 days less- they are only a bit smaller.With a 400 w hps for flowering. Im thinking 4 in that space etc be ok.
    Would it be sage to let the mg cure kick in, let them settle in thier last pots for a few days then flip?
    Many thanks again dudes.

Thanks

don't want to put a cat among the pigeons but I can't see a mag deficiency. anyway epsom salts should have corrected that very quickly ... so if it hasn't yet, it wasn't a mag deficiency. looks nute overdosed to me. checked yr pH recently?
    "One must try to be a good citizen, Sir. It's ... our Heritage." (Young Gaoler to Captain Starlight, a bushranger in colonial times.) what a sheep the Gaoler was. how about YOU?

11. The Following User Says Thank You to wilbur For This Useful Post:

foldingaces (17-12-11)

Thanks

Thanks for your input dude. From what id read/researched i was thinking it was a mg issue- common using plant magic soil and Biobizz from what i gather. - or a lack of nutes or a over nute issue.I figured id try the epsom salts( yesterday) and then just water for a few days. then reassess as i go.Is my first grow so im figuring it out as i go, with massive help from the good people here.
    So if i can discount the Mg issue- i can go from there. does that sound ok?I have yet to check the soil ph( been lazy) but i will.
    So if it is a overdose- what next? Flush and then a lower dose of the nutes?( biobizz grow)
    Many thanks again

Thanks

flush, or just leave things be and be patient while you keep up the water for a few days/week. pH the soil if you want to but it's not going to be easy to get an accurate read of the whole soil.

but looks to me that the plant's not in dire straights. just keep watering (but not too much) and see how you go. other's may have a comment on this but I don't see that it will hurt to change the light cycle if you want to. really it's a matter of close observation and patience. cheers!

14. The Following User Says Thank You to wilbur For This Useful Post:

foldingaces (17-12-11)