Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Which Nutes?....

Thanks

Default Which Nutes?....

Hi all,

I am re-doing my phone controlled system...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OXPj1c08LBw

I need some ideas on what nutrients to use..

Cannas would be cool but with all the additives I would need 8 x nutrient tanks and 8 x dosing pumps..it would also be very complicated to add the boosters automatically to the specific doses at various stages as of the Canna calculator...

Ionics would be very easy as it only uses grow, bloom and boost but I am unsure of the results as never seen it in action...I have also heard it becomes very scaled up when in use and could end up causing a blockage?...

Advanced nutrients (non PH perfect) would be good also but I have been told they are only doing supplying the PH perfect now and im not sure about the boosters etc..the system I have built auto adjusts PH so non PH perfect nutes are a must

I want to try and get away with a max of 6 pumps with 6 x 10 litre nutrient tanks...4 of which look like they will be taken up by grow a/b and bloom a/b...whatever I use I cant have it scaling up...

I have someone working on custom boards for the system of which you can tell it what E.C you want i.e send text message "GROW 1.2 EC" and it will add grow A, mix, add grow B...then repeat until it hits the target CF then it will auto adjust the PH and send the mix to the recirc DWC system ive built...

Thanks
    Last edited by Sinister; 18-12-11 at 08:21 PM.

Thanks

Anyone used dutch pro?...I have heard its a very clean nutrient? i.e dosent scale up

Thanks

Green Planet. its about as close to the over priced advanced as youll get but 1/4 the cost and no lies. ive been suing for a few years after testimng most co crap and i like what it can do
    its also organic based so wont have the shit salt build ups,

4. The Following User Says Thank You to C.W. For This Useful Post:

_Whisperer (20-12-11)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 2,309 Times

If that's you in that link I'd suggest removing that link asap mate (for your own security).

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by C.W. View Post
    Green Planet. its about as close to the over priced advanced as youll get but 1/4 the cost and no lies. ive been suing for a few years after testimng most co crap and i like what it can do
    Do you have to add anything at all with the Green planet nutes cw? like epson salts or molasses.....
    (I'm on the quiet search for an organic based upgrade from Biobizz)

Thanks

its all in the bottles in an awesome form. and a few non labeled secrets to boost the grow. nobody should be needing more of that stuff as it is. ill gaurtantee it beats bio bizz and most others. there is a fair sized line of foods but all have a purpose or style to use with so not all are needed for a full line. not like others saying you need 20 bottles to make the line complete.
    there has been some improved reformulating recently as well with it that i havent had a chance to try yet.
    not much in the line actualy effects ph or ec when mixed up. just the base foods of veg bloom and cal
    alot is 2 advanced products in 1 container at less cost to

i used to work for them so i may sound a bit biased but it is good stuff. im not to fond of some of the people but the product is good

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by _Whisperer View Post
    If that's you in that link I'd suggest removing that link asap mate (for your own security).
    I am building systems I am not responsible for what they get used for

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Sinister For This Useful Post:

_Whisperer (21-12-11)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by C.W. View Post
    Green planet nutes look cool...how many dosers would I need?...i.e grow a, grow b, bloom a, bloom b then what additives would be needed from start to finish?...the additives will be added using commands i.e "additive 1 150ml" etc

Thanks

depends what you expect i guess.

i use almost all of them but just now and then when they work best.

grow is a 2 part system same as bloom. A and B bottles in equal portions. still same cost as other 1 bottle systems.
    i use aussie tonic for rooting and once every 2 week at 2ml a gal. has NAA in it so its also used for rooting hormones. its same as superthrive products but more in it. a way more full line of vitamins and a few not listed items to help. dont use stress stuff like this for forst 2 week in bloom. slows bud set formations down
    i use liquid w-8 for my molasses and more, maybe 10 ml/gal a week
    massive is awesome for a bloom booster. has triacantonol in it. bee proven for years to increase buds and co2 ascimilation for more photosynthesis
    i dont use till i see buds begin. then mid way i add finisher at 10ml a gal. reswells buds and brings in more resins
    bio gold is the fungi in dry form used once every 2 to 4 weeks at .6 gram a gal
    zyme caps are great to for dry pure enzymes. its same as pirahna and tirantula in 1 bottle for 1/10 the cost with no fillers. i make my own now with a very similar recipe or what ones ive chosen to use
    pro cal now and then depending on whats going on. 5ml a gal for that
    and finaly gph is the humic acid for soils and use gpf fulvic in hydro systems

and they do have a new 1 bottle from seed to finish and is one the only real true oranic nutes there is. 1 bottle has it all. stinks bad so i wont use it in here. fish and ukalytpus and worsens as it breaks down and isnt for hydro

off the top of my head thats about what i use. min would be veg, bloom, massive, finsher. that will still a fine crop

forgot my full feed for the base foods are 10ml each per gal...thats full feed to.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to C.W. For This Useful Post:

_Whisperer (20-12-11)

Thanks

That was my next question lol

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast