Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: whats really in thai stick?

Thanks

Default whats really in thai stick?

hi all

so thursday night i went to my mates house where he got out some of this thai stick, it was in the form of like a square which he keeps in the fridge...... now he broke it up and i honestly couldnt smell any "typical " aromas, the smoke was weird i mean i felt the first spliff i made of pure lemon skunk then that next pure spliff of this thai stick i didnt feel anything....

is this stuff safe or has it got a load of shit compressed into it?

Thanks

that sounds like presed weed not thai
    MADNESS IS A STATE OF MIND

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 5,621 Times

When I was a lad Thai Stick was proper good weed on a stick. Lovely creeper grass you could almost set your watch by.

But then the Summers were sunnier, the Christmases were snowier, you smoked fags in the Doctor's waiting room & you could get pissed for 40p & buy a house for four hundred quid.*

*May not be true.

4. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Ganesha For This Useful Post:

Bubbles LM (01-07-12), Gro-man (09-05-12), Grub (19-12-11), jobby2812 (19-12-11), lil rasta (19-12-11), THE DUDE ABIDES (19-12-11)

Tiles Of The Simpsons Champion!
    Thanks
    Been Thanked: 23,237 Times

whats really in thai stick?

As it sounds mate, Thai weed basically skewered on a stick/stem with twine wrapped around it to hold it all together.

Back 'in the day' Thai sticks were very sought after as it was a proper nice smoke.
    Not so much nowadays.

Tiles Of The Simpsons Champion!
    Thanks
    Been Thanked: 23,237 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Ganesha View Post
    When I was a lad Thai Stick was proper good weed on a stick. Lovely creeper grass you could almost set your watch by.

But then the Summers were sunnier, the Christmases were snowier, you smoked fags in the Doctor's waiting room & you could get pissed for 40p & buy a house for four hundred quid.*

*May not be true.

Mate, in Wolverhampton you could buy a whole street of houses for £400 back then.

(They're not much dearer even now).

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Grub For This Useful Post:

Ganesha (19-12-11), gr33nfingers (19-12-11)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 6,317 Times

not seen proper thia sticks for years and years, they use to have red cotton tying it together very good bit of weed back then you didnt have to keep it in the fridge
    ah they were the days ! didn't have to get up for a few pisses though the night back then lol

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Forest For This Useful Post:

budbud007 (19-12-11), Grub (19-12-11)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 4,891 Times

Real Thai stick? Oh those were the days.

I've not seen any gen-yoo-ine Thai stick since 1982 and last tasted Durban Poison around the same time and both were like lsd on a stick.

And as for your question about asking if it's safe, shouldn't you be talking to matey who spun you this Thai stick fantasy?

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,794 Times

I havent see any since I was in highschool or before around 1980 and it was a treat
    My first Stealthbox Grow: White Widow and mystery strain free seeds https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...ry-first-Diary
    https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...WWxVortex-Comp

Grow #2 HashPassion x LoveTrain,POGK, and OrangeHaze StealthBox CFLs:https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...post1069151587

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,386 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Forest View Post
    ah they were the days ! didn't have to get up for a few pisses though the night back then lol
    your soooo right,i miss those days

as for thai i have a good handfull of TRUE thai seeds sent to me by my brother when he lived in thailand.i did germ 4 at the start of my current grow,they hit the bin due to someone here donating some fem seeds to me.
    i have a few i can spare so if anyone fancys giving them a grow out pm me,im not wanting to get rid of loads of them so first pm first served type thing
    sorry going to put a claws on this post count MUST be above 1200 to get any from me.

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to budbud007 For This Useful Post:

Forest (19-12-11), THE DUDE ABIDES (19-12-11)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 7,214 Times

Quote Originally Posted by grub View Post
    Back 'in the day' Thai sticks were very sought after as it was a proper nice smoke.Not so much nowadays.
    That's because of all these "super-strong" strains of modern cannabis that causes psychosis and leads to black men sleeping with white women.
    I am the light of this forum and I am its mean twisted soul.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast