Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Idiots Guide to Auto Flowering

Thanks

Default Idiots Guide to Auto Flowering

Idiots Guide to Auto Flowering

Plenty of growers are choosing auto-flowering marijuana seeds for their continuous harvest setups. These fast growing marijuana strains, from seed to bud within two months, are perfect at supplying an enthusiast with weed all the time.
    Unlike traditional continuous harvest setups requiring multiple grow rooms, auto-flowering marijuana seeds can be grown in the same space because the light cycle does not need to be changed. Making auto-flowering marijuana plants perfect for continuous harvesting or people with very small spaces to grow grass in.

How is this achieved?

Eighteen hours of light per day is recommended from start to finish. Switching light cycles down to twelve hours will diminish auto-flowering marijuana yields.
    It's important you stagger the planting of your auto-flowering marijuana seeds.
    Plant new seeds immediately when males are removed or marijuana buds are harvested. This ensures your grow room is always full and always producing fresh buds.
    Male marijuana plants will show themselves within 17 - 20 days. About a week earlier than female plants. Remove these male plants and replace with marijuana seeds.
    Auto-flowering marijuana seeds grow very well in soil or soil-less systems. If you are considering growing sea of green you can't grow wrong with auto-flowering marijuana strains.

For best results plant your auto-flowering marijuana seeds directly into 1-2 gal.pots. Using smaller pots will simply result in smaller yields. Auto-flowering marijuana strains present amazing new possibilities. These marijuana seeds usually grow no taller than 16-20 inches. 12-16 inches is typical. Light intensity, pot size, and marijuana fertilizer all play an important role in determining the size of your marijuana plants at maturity.
    The better the conditions. The bigger the yield.

How to use marijuana fertilizer on auto-flowering plants?

After the first two weeks of growth, auto-flowering marijuana seeds should begin a light feeding of a grow type nutrient solution, with micronutrients. When the marijuana plants pass into full flower, they should be started on a bloom regime. About weeks 4 through 6.

Root stimulator have shown to increase growth dramatically. Remember when using marijuana fertilizers that less is more. And don't forget to flush.

Given it's quick growth it's important to pay extra attention to marijuana fertilizers. You should consider two weeks of vegetative fertilizer and four weeks of bloom fertiliser.

Auto-flowering marijuana seeds grow one main cola. Though with plenty of great light they are known to develop some side branching.

Marijuana buds are compact with excellent bud/leaf ratio. Thick pistils with orange coloration, and medium-sized, individual calyxes. Yield and height are dependent on obvious growth factors. For example, marijuana plants kept in small peat cups on a windowsill may yield as little as 1 g. and grow no taller than 6 inches, with no branching whatsoever; while a plant in a 4-gallon container under high-intensity lighting and good cultivation methods, can turn into a profusely branched, two-foot wide 45-gram bud monster.

What is the marijuana high like?

Awesome.

There are several different kinds of auto-flowering marijuana strains that taste and have an amazing high. The original Lowryder and Lowryder #2 have hints of Northern Lights and Williams Wonder, while Automatic AK47 and Masterlow both live up to their original strain pedigree.

Source:

Not telling - but I never wrote this found it on the net thought you guys might find it useful

2. The Following 20 Users Say Thank You to bigandy For This Useful Post:

ajax (24-03-12), baza123 (04-03-13), bigbadbillybob (04-04-13), BUDAllTheTime (09-05-13), buttmunch (03-02-12), chazrazz (20-05-12), Donzo (28-12-11), fivethumbsfrank (07-02-13), GreenNerd (08-02-13), LittleMissBlue (29-05-12), martinthestoner (26-10-15), MJCTHC1 (20-01-16), Mo Lodders (26-04-13), pagan86 (14-01-12), Rutter (15-10-15), THOMAS CHONG (11-07-15), ukpercy outside in (17-09-13), Valentina (26-03-19), x-metal (09-01-12), Zeee (26-02-13)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 4,985 Times

Auto's perform very well in soil mix (pots or beds) or in soil-less systems, where it can be cultivated from seed to bud in 2 months (18 hours of light per day is recommended all the way through). Switching light cycles down to 12 hours may diminish yields and shorten the already-short life cycle slightly.For best results, place jiffy pellet or plant directly into 1-2 gallon pots. Alternatively, start in 4-inch peat pots, then place rootbound females into 10-20ltr pots after sexing (at approximately 17-20 days). This may result in smaller plants than the first method. Grown under a 12 to 24 hour daylight cycle from start to finish. Recommended is 18 hours per day; this can be decreased to 16 after the first month with no loss of yield.Yield and height are dependent on obvious growth factors. For example, plants kept in small peat cups on a windowsill may yield as little as 1 gram and grow no taller than 6 inches, with no branching whatsoever; while a plant in a 4 gallon container under high intensity lighting and good cultivation methods, can turn into a profusely branched, 2 foot wide 45 gram bud monster.FERTILIZER During the first two weeks of growth, Auto's should have weekly light feedings of a “grow” type nutrient solution with micro-nutrients. When plants pass into full flower, they should be started on a “bloom” regime for weeks 4 through 6. Mycorise-type biological amendments (root stimulator's) seem to increase growth significantly.Use this as a guide myself,I apply this method to almost all auto's i grow,Hope it helps

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to GBK For This Useful Post:

baza123 (04-03-13), bigandy (21-12-11), chazrazz (20-05-12), Pasty (10-01-14)

Thanks

Thanks again Mr Greenbudd for you input also all this info will be vital for beginners of auto's like myself.

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,052 Times

Quote Originally Posted by bigandy View Post
    Thanks again Mr Greenbudd for you input also all this info will be vital for beginners of auto's like myself.
    Me too im an auto girl all the way thanks guys

Nivarna Auto Bubblicious Grow 100w HPS
    https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...-with-me/page3
    Lowryder #1 & Bio mass Diesel
    https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...ate-new-set-up
    Bio Mass Diesel
    https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...sel-at-50-days

Super Critical LST
    https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-forum/showthread.php?69991-Greenhouse-Super-Critical-Auto-First-time-LST

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Greeneyes5 For This Useful Post:

bigandy (21-12-11)

Thanks

Any diaries Greeneyes I've done a few grows before with great results but this is my first auto grow.

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,503 Times

Check out my auto Big Devil diary, great plant to grow, with fantastic results.

TF
    Just remember, there is a big difference between kneeling down, & bending over.... Frank Zappa
    The Fringe scrogs 3 Pyramids

Auto big devil grow

Mnt Cook & watering spike scrog

Fringes cellar project

The Fringe does Bubblicious

10. The Following User Says Thank You to The Fringe For This Useful Post:

bigandy (21-12-11)

Thanks

I don't think autos need any instructions they're so easy.
    OOOOO my fingers are sooo sticky.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by The Fringe View Post
    Check out my auto Big Devil diary, great plant to grow, with fantastic results.

TF
    Fantastic grow mate, great results really looking forward to mine now.

So what light cycle did you go with 20 / 4 all the way through?

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,503 Times

Yeah, 20-4 all the way.
    I do use airpots, & if you look at the first posts you can see how I use 2 seperate soils in the same pot to allow me to plant in its final pot.

TF

Thanks

I'm going coco but I'll start a second grow straight after and maybe I'll invest in some auto pots or a hydro system . . . . watch this space!

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast