Thread: involuntary body-popping

Down in South Dorset where the cow shit lies thick, walkin along wiv my hand on my dick...
    Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,640 Times

Default involuntary body-popping

Put my hand in my res yesterday.. the glass water heater had broken and the big springy type element touched my hand! whoops.. i guess i´m lucky to still be here.. think the crocs i wear in my groom might have just saved my fried bacon.. So a note to everybody.. DO NOT PUT UR HAND IN UR RES IF U USE A GLASS WATER HEATER!
    it´s not big and it´s not clever..

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Diddydon For This Useful Post:

Forest (21-12-11), lil rasta (20-12-11)

Thanks

your lucky u didnt get fryed............

4. The Following User Says Thank You to baza123 For This Useful Post:

Diddydon (21-12-11)

Thanks

it should of tripped or blew fuse as soon as it came into contact with water mate

6. The Following User Says Thank You to gr33nfingers For This Useful Post:

Diddydon (21-12-11)

Thanks

Ouch!
    That will cool you out for about an hour, or it did me with a shocking experience. Free ECC treatment.

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,721 Times

I did something similar lol. I had 2 lads come round to pick up a 250w grow light which I sold on eBay. I unpacked it to demonstrate it to show it worked. Well the switch on the plug has no marking on it so icant tell if it is turned in or off. Anyway like a twat I plugged everything in, then started screwing in the bulb and a massive shock wen down my arm, kinda played it off though. So I carried on screwing it again and my arm kinda just shot back from the shock. The guy was like "uhhh, that's not normal right...."

Made so many mistakes there but it was down to my error so they still took it.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Denzil For This Useful Post:

Diddydon (21-12-11), lil rasta (21-12-11)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 6,061 Times

I've had a water heater do the same thing,the reason mine broke was due to the water in the res going lower then the heater during a feed,once it started re-fillin it after the feed it shattered,i grabbed the wire and started pulling and that long spring just kept getting longer and longer

then i remembered it was still plugged in so i just let go...FAST!!

also had a belt of 2x 600w ballasts at the same time,that fuker hurt......it's called a reality check!!

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to seanMcPot For This Useful Post:

Diddydon (21-12-11)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 6,317 Times

im sure i made a post in this thread last night right under didi's
    strange!

it said:

LOL.............

Down in South Dorset where the cow shit lies thick, walkin along wiv my hand on my dick...
    Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,640 Times

that must be wot happened mcpot.. i´ve let the level drop in the res to use as much nutes as poss cos i´m a tight twat... lol.. they were cheap heaters of ebay.. shud ave know it would be a bit dodgy by the price n it not having an english plug on it.. ah well.. i won´t be doing it again... been feelin ill n avin dizzy spells since...

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 3,463 Times

i think i was pretty close to blowing my heater the other day.
    i ran it down and in the time it took me to fill 2 8L bottles and get back to the res i tipped the first in and it hissed and a puff of smoke came up,lol. think ill unplug it next time

the things we do, i mean electric a stoner and water isnt ever gonna work,lol

15. The Following User Says Thank You to VMAX For This Useful Post:

Diddydon (21-12-11)