Thread: I love Jeremy Kyle....

Thanks

Cool I love Jeremy Kyle....

Hahahaha...
    Your obsessed else why here, I ask as I go between two continents, and TV here in Europe is so bad in a morning, what do people watch on say sky, as watch ITV player and Jeremy Kyle is toixic.... but I dont want to watch bay watch either....

I like 'E' entertainmaint.... but isnt there anything like a GMTV or similar talk show USA based even >>

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 3,463 Times

i find the english radio far better than anything on tv. planet rock, erm rocks. or there is always bargin hunt,lol.
    Last edited by VMAX; 21-12-11 at 12:38 PM. Reason: i kin hate jk

Thanks

jog on no offence

4. The Following User Says Thank You to the debatenator For This Useful Post:

cocogrower (21-12-11)

Thanks

it's entertaining watching him, seeing him tell people to sort thier lives out, have gambling problems ect but he's a bit of a hypocrite
    Last edited by Green_Fingers_THC; 21-12-11 at 12:47 PM.

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,721 Times

If you find Jeremy Kyle amusing. You should watch the US hidden camera tv show called Cheaters. It's hilarious.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Denzil For This Useful Post:

.o0( J.P.H )Oo. (21-12-11)

Thanks

I think the people that are in the audience are the disgusting trash. Who the fuck wants to watch a bunch on imbreds arguing over "who's the dad" or "have they cheated" bollocks?
    OOOOO my fingers are sooo sticky.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to goochy For This Useful Post:

Rahim (21-12-11), wrekstar (21-12-11)

Thanks

The wright stuff on channel 5. it's on a break for xmas just now but tune in dude its decent morning telly )

Thanks

just the name 'Jermey Kyle' on a thread is like dog poop.... you know you dont want to bite (sniff it) but you do lol....

Venessa may I think thats her name, now she does my head in and now not on TV as much... but she should have a chat show with Jermey... lol.... host it at scumville towers.. lol...

Thinking sending fake letters out from his show to some mates... pmsl... they would be mortified Im sure...

Tiles Of The Simpsons Champion!
    Thanks
    Been Thanked: 23,237 Times

Quote Originally Posted by goochy View Post
    I think the people that are in the audience are the disgusting trash. Who the fuck wants to watch a bunch on imbreds arguing over "who's the dad" or "have they cheated" bollocks?
    Ermm... me! lol.

I like watching Jezza, it makes me realise that my life is actually quite good compared to all the idiots, crack-heads, alco's, back-stabbing, in-bred thieving lowlifes that he has on the show.

Jezza gets paid shed loads of money to sit there and tell all these people how much of a prick they are and to sort their life out! - Now that is a job I'd love!

Love him or hate him... you have to envy his job.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Grub For This Useful Post:

lambert29 (21-12-11)

Thanks

LOL I can see your point there grub. The people on it literally make my skin crawl. You can see the missing chromosomes in every guest. BLurrrrrghh!

15. The Following User Says Thank You to goochy For This Useful Post:

Grub (21-12-11)