Thread: pin smoking method

Thanks

Default pin smoking method

I've been introduced to the pin smoking method by my old man, quite a nice way to smoke a small piece of ash slowly and cleanly.

Piece of hash on the end of a pin, light it like a candle and place in a sealed container to collect the smoke

I find no matter how I roll a hash spliff I never enjoy the taste of it with tobacco, this way does the trick for me.

Anyone else like this?

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to gread For This Useful Post:

blazefor20 (07-01-12), GEORGE (20-11-16)

Thanks

Yes, we were doing that way back in the day. I found it depended on the type of hash. The black tarry hash burned well on the pin. The crumbly types don't do so well like that. Best just to use a small pipe for crumbly. I never mix tobacco and hash or weed and have a hard time understanding why people do this.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to blazefor20 For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (20-11-16)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,794 Times

Agreed the crumbly has doesnt burn well that way but any of the more sticky tar like ones are great. Hash under glass sure brings back memories of the early 80s when I was in highschool. We used to love any new way of smoking (gravity bongs, electric pipes, etc.) The only thing I havent tried is a vaporizer but I sure would like to. they are quite expensive for a good one and Im not buying until I get to try one.
    My first Stealthbox Grow: White Widow and mystery strain free seeds https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...ry-first-Diary
    https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...WWxVortex-Comp

Grow #2 HashPassion x LoveTrain,POGK, and OrangeHaze StealthBox CFLs:https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...post1069151587

6. The Following User Says Thank You to 420Boss For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (20-11-16)

Thanks

I bought two cheaper versions of vaps and was very unhappy with the whole thing. I like my bong too much, and I like the taste of a good smoke. You lose that with a vap imho.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to blazefor20 For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (20-11-16)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 2,269 Times

be careful doing this,

a friend of mine lifted the glass, breathed deeply and inhaled the boulder which perforated his lung!
    ...the never ending journey on the edge of time...

Five years, not banned yet!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to katy For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (20-11-16)

Thanks

This sounds quite cool, but wouldn't using bongs be easier?

The Aspie Toker Guest

Quote Originally Posted by SippyCup View Post
    This sounds quite cool, but wouldn't using bongs be easier?
    How many old threads are you opening up? This one is four years old, another was five years, and the link in your comments is over two.

Don't expect many replies from these old threads.

13. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to The Aspie Toker For This Useful Post:

B.A.BARACUS (12-11-16), British green (12-11-16), GEORGE (20-11-16), joker_the_smoker (12-11-16)