Thread: Plant pot colour

Thanks

Default Plant pot colour

Wouldn't it make sense to use white pots or cover them with mylar or something rather than the usual brown/green? Thus reflecting a little more light?

Or does everyone do this without even thinking about it! Lol!

In a cramped cottage in a wood sharing with 6 others.
    Thanks
    Been Thanked: 2,453 Times

Plenty don't and usually the light is going straight down on top of the plants, however, I found as I have a few micro plants in the cab then having 6/7 black pots soon darkens the bottom of the cab and seem less bright all over so I've taken to covering my pots in mylar to aid general reflection across the whole groom, at the end of the day it's our own grow so if it feels right then do it

3. The Following User Says Thank You to MR Grumpy For This Useful Post:

IBigTruck (10-01-12)