Thread: which system is the best hydro system to go for?

Thanks

Default which system is the best hydro system to go for?

Hi every1 first off id like 2 say ive been using this site for a few months now and have learned alot from you guys and i thought its about time i do my first post,

i have a 4 plant organic grow on the go at the minute in soil, but im planing my next grow and i want to take things a bit further and go for a decent hydroponic grow system , which would be best to use the Atami wilma system , dutch dripper system , or an amazon aeroponics sysyem? thanks

Floating about 3ft above where I think I am.
    Thanks

Hi Lancepk, welcome to the forum mate, you will get lots of help and advice from everyone here, they are a top notch bunch of folks.

It's all personal choice to be honest. I personally have been using a flood and drain (similar to the Wilma) system for many years and have had good results. Others not so much - it all depends on how YOU get on with the system.
    I,m thinking of moving on to an aeroponics system and from what I hear the amazon is a good start, although not quite a 'true' aeroponics system. Just for the sheer hell of it (and if cost is,nt an issue) take a look at Atomix. They have the best Aeroponics system on the market because of their atomizers - which is the key with aeroponics. It's bloody expensive though. Although this is offset in the reduction in cost of the nutes etc (becuase you use far less when using aeroponics)

To sum up I,ve heard good things about both the atami and the amazon. If I was you I would give Greens Horticulture a ring and have a chat with them. They will point you in the right direction to suit you and they are the experts to be honest.
    Work to live life. Don't live life to work!!!!!

Deep underground in my secret nuclear bunker.
    Thanks

The DWC bubble buckets are real good with huge yield potential ,especially if your growing more then 1 variety as each bucket has got its own reservoir so you can manage the nutrients each variety or even plant requires through out the grow.You can also buy 1 at a time or make them yourself,all you need is a 10L-20L bucket with lid,air pump,net pot and grow medium and away you go.
    Plant a Seed
    ........&........
    Free the Weed

https://www.thctalk.com/gallery/showg.../500/ppuser/11

Thanks

im using an ebb n gro 12 bucket system that u can add more buckets to if u want too,im currently running 20 buckets in a 10x 10 room under 4-1000 air-cooled lights using advanced nutrients sensi gro and bloom

Thanks

Buy some coco. it is the best way of growing and I have tried them all. Hydro rates of growth and near organic taste