i have now started lets hope i see roots in a week or 2

how importent is misting in the progater

excuse the spelling just had 1 major hit
    My mostly D.N.A grow with a few others
    12/12
    400w hps
    1.2x1.2x2m tent
    5" rvk with odorsok

Yeti Sports Pentathlon Champion! Apples Champion! Chicken Champion!
    Thanks
    Been Thanked: 16,828 Times

Quote Originally Posted by big syko 75 View Post
    hi guys just a quick question really on cloning,as anyone actually tried using natural honey to help root clones as i've run out of clonex but i do have the hormone rooting powder too so could i use this natural honey and the powder together or should i use one or the other,cheers guys.
    Prepare cuttings in the usual manner, however dip the ends of the cuttings in honey instead of rooting powder and you will have a high success rate. An old gardener friend has used this method for over forty years and he believes that the hormones produced by the honey promotes rapid root growth.
    But only if you want to try this method

Thanks

Wink

Hi there fellas i took this clone 7 days ago from an unknown female plant which was 5 week in flower,i had to use clonex which was a month past its use by date but seems to have done the job..
    Check out the roots.

Thanks for looking in.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by BOBmonk View Post
    how importent is misting in the propogator...
    if the cuttings are still standing up all nice 'n' perky in the propogator then they dont need spraying
    "If i cant smoke and swear im F**KED!"
    https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-forum/image.php?u=5246&type=sigpic&dateline=1249748262
    THCTalk recommends Greens Horticulture for all your growing needs
    if iv been of some help to you please take a second and press the thanks button, cheers

Thanks

Default Cuttings

hi guys n gals for a good while there cuttings were the bane of my life over a period of time i tried to start 40 cuttings 5 at a time from my chronic mother and every single one died and i tried everything clonex,root riot,rockwool,all in a prop so as you can imagine it was really starting to get to me waiting 4 weeks everytime i tried ,hoping this was gonna be the time it worked but no so i went out and got myself an aroponic propagator tried that and i have done about 40-60 cuttings since i got that and i have not lost a single clone i just fill the rez with tap water a wee bit formulex and a splash of rhizotonic leave them 2 weeks go back and there well ready for going in a system or pot so cant praise the aro props enough was my saviour i was gonna go mad eitherwise lol JTT
    "Stoned to the bone"

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by JokerThaToker View Post
    hi guys n gals for a good while there cuttings were the bane of my life over a period of time i tried to start 40 cuttings 5 at a time from my chronic mother and every single one died and i tried everything clonex,root riot,rockwool,all in a prop so as you can imagine it was really starting to get to me waiting 4 weeks everytime i tried ,hoping this was gonna be the time it worked but no so i went out and got myself an aroponic propagator tried that and i have done about 40-60 cuttings since i got that and i have not lost a single clone i just fill the rez with tap water a wee bit formulex and a splash of rhizotonic leave them 2 weeks go back and there well ready for going in a system or pot so cant praise the aro props enough was my saviour i was gonna go mad eitherwise lol JTT
    nice oneeeee.how much did you pay for your aeroponic system...(would you say that this system is the quickest) for rooting

another question can you root clones under a 600 m/h from like 4 foot away??

Thanks

isnt it better to take the cut from the very top as this is the most mature ...it will root slower but it should be better than a cut from the lower branches right?

Thanks

hi ...great thread...wish id of found it earlier..ive taken 24 cuts from ice,pot of gold,superskunk and blueberry...this is my second attempt cus after 14 days on the first try i ripped the cube apart to find a root and...nothing,,,they all looked healthy though so maybe i rushed..gunna leave these to hopefully root properly
    im using rockwool cubes and clonex misting everyday ...theyre in a propogator
    cant think what i did wrong
    I Don't Fuck Around

Thanks

This might be an extremely daft question; if so, forgive me I'm a noob!

I messed my seedlings up slightly by putting them directly into 3 inch rockwool cubes, without starting them off in smaller cubes... this meant that the roots just popped out the bottom instead of growing into the block. In order to keep the young seedlings upright, I ended up putting small pieces of rockwool around them. I've now noticed that where the damp rockwool is in contact with the stem above the roots, new roots have started to grow. My question is, would this work with any branch on the plant? So, if I were to wrap damp rockwool around a stalk that was still attached to the main stem, would it grow roots? If it did work, would it be useful to be able to get roots forming before you actually removed the cutting? Or am I just being crazy?
    "I don't miss pot at all. Now all we have to do is hope that nothing great, or bad, or boring happens, cos those seem to be my main triggers."

Page 7 of 15 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast