Thread: How long does blue dream take to flower completely?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Thanks
    Provided Answers: 1

Default Answered: How long does blue dream take to flower completely?

I am on my first grow and getting real excited to harvest but not sure how long blue dream takes to fully flower. I am on week 6 of flowering and I cant be sure it is blue dream since I used "bag seeds" But from what i seen it looks like blue dream. I was gone for 10 months and my wife made me a care package for when i got home. It was a jar of buds from each bag she bought in the 10 months. As you can see from the pics it looks like they are still growing. I noticed that most of the hairs have turned to an orange color. I also see some green "pistils" looking things growing out of the buds. Not sure what those are. Any help to know when to harvest would be lovely.

2. "I found out that blue dream is a sativa dom and it takes 10-12 weeks for full flowering. In case anyone else wants to know."

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 3,463 Times
    Provided Answers: 25

sorry to say, i think those 2 green things in the first pic are male pre flowers, hermi.
    you never know what your gonna get using bag seed mate.

is it the only plant in there?

Thanks

There is two plants in there but the other one seems to be stuck in the flowering stage its not doing too well barely growing buds. Messed up and used a pot with no drainage for it so I think the roots are going on it. I was worried about it being a hermi in the pre-flowering stage it looked like a hermi but they opened up to be pistils

Thanks

I found out that blue dream is a sativa dom and it takes 10-12 weeks for full flowering. In case anyone else wants to know.