Page 21 of 22 FirstFirst ... 11 17 18 19 20 21 22 LastLast

Thread: Security Issues for Novice Growers

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 196,883 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Greenfiend View Post
    Great thread. Thanks for all the advice. Picked up a few pointers.

One I would add is, similar to when playing defence in soccer, "If in doubt, get it out". I had a tent set up for my first grow and hadn't yet plucked up the courage to pop the seeds. I came home from work one day and my friendly neighbor told me "Two police were at your door this afternoon". I thanked him and shrugged my shoulders but my mind went nuts haha. I immediately took the whole kit to the dump. Nothing ever came of it. They might have been making door-to-door enquiries about something. I waited a year before trying again just to feel sure they weren't gonna come back. It smarts a little that I kissed goodbye to all that brand-new equipment but you can never be too cautious imo.
    Like you, I'd rather dump a couple of hundred quids worth of equipment than buy a new front door & have the associated problems.... it's a no brainer!
    It's Not What You Know, It's What You Can Prove

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to M_C For This Useful Post:

Dutchcourage (23-09-16), Glynne (06-05-17), Greenfiend (23-09-16), tlh2496 (01-02-17)

Thanks

thasnks for the info

4. The Following User Says Thank You to mr miller For This Useful Post:

Glynne (06-05-17)

Thanks

thanks for the info

6. The Following User Says Thank You to pleco For This Useful Post:

Glynne (08-07-17)

Thanks

The thing im worried about is buying all my gear (grow tent etc) online to my house and the police knowing ingrow that way. What does everybody else do have it delivered somewhere else?

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Panzerdank For This Useful Post:

Glynne (08-07-17)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 6,728 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Panzerdank View Post
    The thing im worried about is buying all my gear (grow tent etc) online to my house and the police knowing ingrow that way. What does everybody else do have it delivered somewhere else?
    I buy it online and get it delivered to my house... never had a problem.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Glynne For This Useful Post:

EaZiE (14-08-17), M_C (08-07-17)

farmguy Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Panzerdank View Post
    I buy everythin online aswell but wat i do before i buy stuff is i email them an ask do use send in plain packagin just to be on the safe side as not just the police u want to look out for u dont want the postie seein it also

Atb

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 3,815 Times

Default Security Issues for Novice Growers

Police couldnt give a fook about personal grows,they ain't got the money,they want the houses with the Vietnamese immigrants do it,(they usually get people traffickers at same time)
    Crop robbers are the ones to look out for
    No smell
    No tell
    No sell
    Happy daze
    Davo

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dynodave For This Useful Post:

M_C (24-08-17)

Thanks

had to laugh the other day i downloaded a leaflet police give to landlords.... the disinformation in it was insane... they were using the usual tactic FEAR.. and basically made out if some one sets up a grow (any grow so could even be 2 plants) then the whole house would become infested in mold and collapse within 6 months and be useless to live in ever again.. they even said when you go to check round every 3 months (3 months!! wtf) make sure you go in the attic to.. telling the landlords to be bad snoops and fearing them if they don't...
    i can tell you for a fact the room i use has less damp due to airation than any other room in the house.
    AGAINST the legalization of cannabis.. the business is already set up do you want to work for some big company at minimum wage?

decriminalization is all we need.ask an American.. Where now they pay thc tax and can't afford enough Meds plus the card ruins most insurance ..no rant this is factual

15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to thehulk For This Useful Post:

EaZiE (14-08-17), ggotch (22-09-17), M_C (24-08-17)

Thanks

very good read, setting up myself so defo need to be stealthy

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 196,883 Times

Quote Originally Posted by thehulk View Post
    had to laugh the other day i downloaded a leaflet police give to landlords.... the disinformation in it was insane... they were using the usual tactic FEAR.. and basically made out if some one sets up a grow (any grow so could even be 2 plants) then the whole house would become infested in mold and collapse within 6 months and be useless to live in ever again.. they even said when you go to check round every 3 months (3 months!! wtf) make sure you go in the attic to.. telling the landlords to be bad snoops and fearing them if they don't...
    i can tell you for a fact the room i use has less damp due to airation than any other room in the house.
    After 9 years of growing, my house should have fell down years ago

Page 21 of 22 FirstFirst ... 11 17 18 19 20 21 22 LastLast