Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Still smell with carbon filter

Thanks

I have no doubt that the shop guy will argue my findings but he can come round my house. And see for himself. I post here to qarn others. Im currently looking into mountain air. Not sure if or how good they are but atm anything is better than this lol

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 61,761 Times

Quote Originally Posted by mike hunt View Post
    I haven't found an alternative as yet. But all im doing is letting you and others know that these filters are garbage. Nothing less than 100 percent is acceptable for stealth. This filter will get you busted absolutely no question about it. Im not sure where or how u are venting to but I assure you this thing is max 80percent. I have a 4inch, 5inch, 6inch stubby and a 6inch large all are 1 pass max 80percent. Thats 20 percent smell you are venting. Think about it bro x
    they work well for me mukka. no security issues.
    yea mountain air are good. i have one here i bought off me mate

3. The Following User Says Thank You to joker_the_smoker For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 196,886 Times

Isn't it interesting...

99.9% of users have no problem at all, but the one that reckons there is a problem joins up just to rubbish the product? - I smell a rat!
    It's Not What You Know, It's What You Can Prove

5. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to M_C For This Useful Post:

Buster (11-07-17), ggotch (04-07-17), joker_the_smoker (04-07-17)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 8,849 Times

just two weeks ago installed a new pro in my room,100% working fine at the end of my very stinky grow so im happy.

the massive RH i had two months ago killed my last one,as mc,its to be expected if the humidity is right up there is just a fact of growing life, shrug.

perhaps mateys fan was pulling too hard for the filter?.no mention of using different fans for the two different pressure filters...tis strange innit,,,,two mentions of sealed rooms in a day n all,tis like busses i tell yer...
    Last edited by ggotch; 04-07-17 at 09:33 PM.

7. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ggotch For This Useful Post:

Ironman (04-07-17), M_C (04-07-17)

farmshop Guest

My 5" pro has had 16 plants in 4 separate grows through it. 2 in nft trays so the humidity was rather high at some points and 2 in coco. Had no smell at all. And it's ready for a 5th run =)

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to farmshop For This Useful Post:

ggotch (04-07-17), Ironman (04-07-17)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by farmshop View Post
    My 5" pro has had 16 plants in 4 separate grows through it. 2 in nft trays so the humidity was rather high at some points and 2 in coco. Had no smell at all. And it's ready for a 5th run =)

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk
    Hi I thought id update u. The rhinos are fuckin crap. I called 2 hydro stores both said they had complaints. Lemme share my experience. I had a 6inch stubby smelt. I got the 600mm long one smelt. Im talking 1 pass venting here. Max 500cfm. The 600 mm is rated at nearly 800cfm. Even pulling 300 cfm in late flower this thing smells like a bitch. Don't believe the sales shit. And the no1 filter is rhino. Rhino = u get busted. For a few quid more I brought a mountain air 1m. At full ball not 1 smell straight after the fan. Believe me or get busted. Apparently rhino where good but they have got greedy and cut down on quality for max revenue . Spend a few quid more and buy something decent. Rhino = busted

Thanks

And btw the 600mm rhino smelt straight out the box....I hope this helps others

Thanks

I also put I to u sir u grow shit weed cause the best filter in the world won't last 3 grows of proper stinky shit let alone 5. Good luck to u lol

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 8,849 Times

hmm,wonder if our chinese friends have added to their cloning collection?,pretty much everything has copies now,fkn hope not,last thing i need is that happening at flowering.

the one i have worked perfect last grow and through drying as well so mines a real one and works as it should.

strangely enough i havent heard of rhinos being bad anywhere else,in real life not interweb.

youd have thought forums would be bursting with the news by now.

growing autos so thats at least 5 crops a year,and zero smell during all of them.
    Last edited by ggotch; 11-07-17 at 09:00 PM.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ggotch For This Useful Post:

Ironman (12-07-17), joker_the_smoker (11-07-17)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 196,886 Times

Well, what a dork I have been!

I've been using Rhino filters for years, along with many others, without a scrap of problem.

But thank you new guy for explaining that the kit, that we use & works well, will get me busted... 9 years of growing & my front door is still on its hinges, I can't smell anything (unless I open the grow room door!) & it does what it says on the tin!

If it's OK with you mate, I'll hang on to it & buy a new Rhino at the end of this Rhino's, long, life!

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to M_C For This Useful Post:

ggotch (11-07-17), Ironman (12-07-17), joker_the_smoker (11-07-17)

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast