Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: New to hempy

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 7,965 Times

Started with canna coco a+b as a veg nutes.
    So far so good.
    I got some U-GROW 11L compressed coco bricks.
    I mixed a bucket up with 2ML coco a+b and 2ML hygrozyme to it.
    PH6. And EC1.8 (1.8 including background EC) so EC1.1
    I then soaked 1/2 a brick and potted my mothers into 2L drink bottles adapted to hempy with a hole an inch from the bottom.

Apart from coco a+b that all I have, apart from what I've already got.
    Was thinking of laying out the £100 odd for the canna range.
    (rhizotonic, cannazyme and boost.)
    Anything else I'm gonna need in your opinion?
    Or not bother with????
    I've also looked at the advance nutrients! What's your opp on these.

I know you use home made teas and stuff.
    I'm not going that way yet but any shop bought stuff you can recommend would help me out.

Will start a diary as soon as I'm able to use the tent again.

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 6,317 Times

im not sold on canna m8 there better nutes imo vilatink is good so is the hesi coc0 range house and garden coco is good but my fav is dutch master gold they are rocking for me and you can use them in any medium you dont need a pk boost cos they have lots in . for me one set of nutes for all mediums is a real pleasure

there web site isnt the best for info its to flowery but i could tell you what to get if you wanted m8

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Forest For This Useful Post:

Alzy (18-04-12)

Thanks

Well I've got it now so gonna use it as my base nutes.
    Got a few weeks yet still until I need to start worrying about blooming stuff.
    Cheers for the help and info all.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Alzy For This Useful Post:

Forest (28-04-12)

Thanks

well I've got it now so gonna use it as my base nutes.
    Got a few weeks yet still until I need to start worrying about blooming stuff.
    The DM gold you use forest what ones do you use and average price??? as there's so may !!
    Cheers for the help and info all.

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 6,317 Times

canna are good nute the only reason i dont now use them was the mg and cal def i always got if i had use the softwater ones im sure they would of been better and on reading the canna site they say dont use hw nutes unless you ec is over 0.7 mine was 4.5 so that is where my problems lay and i think many others get the same

im using the gold range the one or the two part both are good but ive not flowered with the one part yet but have with the two part

i use the gold a and b grow and flower 15 quid per set i think
    add27 grow all through the grow, ive not got the flower add27 , its called add 27 cos they say 27% more can be done ! umm not sure on that lol
    and silca

that what i used for a whole grow and they have been great you dont need a pk booster so you save there and if you do use one you need to dail back the base nutes

ive just got the zone and it stabiles the ph big time not sure if i like that yet or not
    with out the zone the ph in dwc was setg at 5.5 every day and it would go up to 6.2/3 i wouldnt leave it there for tow days then set it back to 5.5 i liked the range it covered

since adding the zone at 0.3ml per l (a little goes a long way) the ph stays where i set it the zone is not good if you want to run any bennys as its a steriliser as well

ive using the full range (bar the add 27 flower) for a coco air pot grow now in my micro cabs and it seems damn good so far im just starting to flower now

the max is the same as the add27

and ive also got the liquid light ive not used it enough to say if its any good

so i think you can grow with

a and b gold
    silica
    add27 (get the flower one) i will next time and not the veg one)
    zone if you want it and you dont use any bennys

thats all thats needed

Thanks

Great stuff forest cheer,
    The 27 stuff sounds good but with no proven results I'm not going to get it yet. Hehe
    Gonna stick with what I've got for flower:
    Coco a+b
    Hygrozyme
    Monster bloom
    Canadian superior pot ash
    And some Epsom salts for the Mg diff around week 3/4 of flower.
    Have not yet measured my Ph run off.
    Should I???? I'm still in veg????
    Last edited by Alzy; 28-04-12 at 04:24 PM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2