Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Spraying auto's?

Thanks

Thanks dank I was looking into the same thing I'm currently growing autos and plan to for the next few grows. I have 2 green o matic currently at about 2 weeks old the 1 more of those seeds and 5 of nirvanas auto bubblicious. The thing is I don't want to have to keep buying seeds and waiting and hoping they make it through US customs. Any one tell me if I understand this right. So you can spray colloidal silver or gibberellic acid on a bud site or already formed bud. Then that will cause that bud or area to grow pollen sacks. Then do u just leave them and they pollinate the plant or remove them and use pollen to pollinate another plant?

Thanks

Also I saw these kits on this website budresearch.com for making fem seeds but there like $50 anyone ever used anything like that

Deep underground in my secret nuclear bunker.
    Thanks

STS is really toxic and a expensive way to fem seeds,all you need is a old 12v phone charger 2 crocodile clips some 99.9% pure silver wire and a glass container,distilled water and you just attach the croc clips to each wire on the charger then fill the bowl with pure distilled/ionic water then place a strip of wire in both clips and place them at opposite ends of the bowl making sure only the silver is in the water and not the clips then turn the charger on and leave for 12-24 hours then you've got colloidal silver which isn't toxic and it keeps for years to if left in the fridge.Then just spray every 3-5 days from the time you switch the lights to 12/12 then after 2-4 weeks you start to see both female and male flowers,then you can either self the plant you sprayed or use the feminised pollen on a separate female which is the best way in my opinion .

hope that helps....
    Plant a Seed
    ........&........
    Free the Weed

https://www.thctalk.com/gallery/showg.../500/ppuser/11

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2