Thread: Biobizz have changed their NPK

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 7,214 Times

Default Biobizz have changed their NPK

Yo yo..

I've just noticed that Biobizz NPK values on their site are different to the ones on my bottles.

They state grow as 8-2-6 and fishmix as 6-2-4, but on my bottles the grow is 4-3-6 and the fishmix is 6-3-4.

Is it normal for them to change the NPK values and if so what sort of effect does this have on our girls? Whichever way you cut it that's twice the amount of N in the grow feed!!

Also.. how will this affect their feeding schedules if you're using different NPK values? Won't that mean burns?

I am the light of this forum and I am its mean twisted soul.

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 3,916 Times

I remember a similar thread not long ago, cant remember what the verdict was tho'.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to TIKTOK For This Useful Post:

Tabbatha (25-01-12)

Thanks

Interesting.. so it's possible that I've just got a regional variation. Be nice if they told us that

Thanks

all companies make changes along the way...some for good reason others just to say new and improved and did nothing to them. they know most dont understand the label info so they have many ways to manipulate it to read diff but be the same in bottle

usualy its agriculture guys making them be more honest as they found a lie or missinformations. over here each area has a list on the agri web site to who and why if it was a reason from them.
    ive posted oregons list to show all of advanced nutes being recalled to show how bad he lies.
    and the label N/P/K dont always show actual available nitro or whatever., each source has diff amounts. so 8/2/6...8 being nitro...what nitro. so its missleading in a way. there is 8% by volume not my avail nitro.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to C.W. For This Useful Post:

Tabbatha (27-01-12)

Thanks

I've notice that. The N value is made up (depending on the country label) of 8% N but when you look into that 4% of it is urea and the other 4% something else. Same with P.

Pfft... I'm going back to potting-up a few times during veg next time and cut out veg feed, the use guano for flowering. I cannot deal with companies who change values on me right after I've gotten used to their previous ones.

Cheers for your replies folks.

Thanks

they are all like that and its not to do with what country. the ones with old numbers just have old stock is all.
    id stay away from any urea products. its not passed through to the plant well at all and blocks other foods. major salty source of nitro. and hard to flush off roots. its the cheepest form of nitro but has the highest nitro content within it, is why some use it.
    so the label may say 8% by volume or weight of nitro..but urea and calcium nitrate as an example both have diff amounts of actual available nitro. look on back for gauranteed analaysis and be more accurate. to what it is or has

like i have some of my boosters that dont even have a full number...but yet its a booster. so dont pay to much attention to the numbers on labels. to many rely on them or trust them to be accurate or even honest....they arent

the number change shouldnt effect what you do...to be honest all them 4/3/3 or 5/4/4 is all crap. it dont matter as long as 1 dont block another. once in the medium the plant will pick and chose what it needs when it needs it. back before all the bullshit advertising it was all 20/20/20 and we did just fine then but now we have a million n one diff ratios and its not better than the old was to be honest.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to C.W. For This Useful Post:

GBK (27-01-12), Tabbatha (27-01-12)

Thanks

Sorry... NOT urea.. amonia (and nitrate).. DOH!!!

Quote Originally Posted by C.W. View Post
    the number change shouldnt effect what you do...to be honest all them 4/3/3 or 5/4/4 is all crap. it dont matter as long as 1 dont block another. once in the medium the plant will pick and chose what it needs when it needs it. back before all the bullshit advertising it was all 20/20/20 and we did just fine then but now we have a million n one diff ratios and its not better than the old was to be honest.
    Hmmm.. very very interesting. That's close to what I've long been suspecting about nutes. I, too, thought it was more about the ratio than the NPK values themselves.

That confirms it. Cheers fella

Thanks

yes its about ratio...not total values...lol...my phis booster i use is 1/1.5/2.8, and my potassium booster is....0083/.011/,0505....looks real week to most if they went by total values..but yet its outdone any boosters ive ever used.
    more important to me is look at sources of the elements used to make the food. and if some can find out how it was processed. we loose alot in that processing of foods. just like subway showing how great the subs are for health...till they process it all and loose the nutritional values it used to have.

believe me, theres more money sunk into labels and lies and advertising than any nute ever has put in to it. they actualy have hired people to make these adds to lie and make the claims they do in a legal way to have it on labels.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to C.W. For This Useful Post:

Tabbatha (27-01-12)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by C.W. View Post
    just like subway showing how great the subs are for health...till they process it all and loose the nutritional values it used to have.
    Funny you should use subway as an analogy because that's how I see their food, too. It looks great.. but really.. it's just cheap shite sold as healthy food. It ain't. Easy to understand about the nute companies when you put it like that.

Cheers fella.

Thanks

the food industry and the nute industry both can legaly hide behind a couple disclosure clauses that make it ok to not be fully truthfull or not loist everything on labels to whats realy in it. if its not going to harm us or environment they dont have to list it. some do see the data but its not sent to the public. customs and so on see that for allowing or not allowing dangerous goods across border.
    want to see a bit on that info...google up HS codes and it shows diff laws to labeling and paper works

15. The Following User Says Thank You to C.W. For This Useful Post:

Tabbatha (27-01-12)