Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Incredibowl

Thanks

Default Incredibowl

Any one tried the Incredibowl M420 (mini) ? or any of their products ?

Looks good but at around £60 , not a very cheap bong !

Disclaimer: Any posts derived herin by Brutank should be accepted as pure fiction. Any statements, suggestions, advice, pictures or help posted by me should not be taken seriously. I do not condone illegal activities, nor do I participate in illegal acts. All pictures posted by me are found easily on the world wide web. All commentary by me should be accepted as hypothetical discussions and have no basis of fact

https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...RST-Grow-Diary

GnattyDread Guest

Yeah ive tried the M420 mate,its a lovely smoke but gets clogged up easily.
    Another thing,its a pipe not a bong as bongs require water to be effective.
    To be honest I think they're over priced and arent as good as a nice glass bong.

Each to there own bro!

Thanks

I have two I420's. They are great! Never used the mini. The big ones though are worth the money IMO.

Thanks

Are they really ? ive been looking into them for about a year but ive tried most things, ive had a volcano (which i had to sell )

on the move i use an amazed pipe which is like a stealth pipe for outdoors, but i mainly smoke bongs so the incredibowl has always interested me,

i have the cash but will i just end up giving it away like alot of my glass pieces after a while ?

what makes it so special ?

Thanks

The way it conserves and clears are my selling points. They warranty all parts, you can buy larger bowls, you can drop the fucker on concrete with no problems. You get huge hits with cool smoke. It slams it down your throat. It is really a quality piece. I disassemble mine once a week and clean it, I have done this prolly 40 times with no wear or anything. If looking for a good pipe in general, look at the helix, it is amazing( pic attached)Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1342203808.337949.jpg 
Views:	67 
Size:	58.4 KB 
ID:	121904

Thanks

i think i may get the incredibowl at some point, sounds like what like, as i liked my 'slinky' style bucket i bought, which basically give a really quick hit and knocks you for two, though their is no filtration so the smoke is harsh, mates or people at partys get wrecked off it and cough a lung up when they give it a go but it gets you highhh.

i like the videos and how quick the chamber clears for an instant hit, and also the idea of packing small bowls

Thanks

Just bought the mini and it's a cracker!
    Suits me really well as I do most of my smoking flat on my back. Sitting up to use the bong has been tricky lately due to back problem.
    After a couple of practice goes, I got the bowl fully packed then once lit, it was like toking on a VERY fat little joint. The smoke gets forced down your throat when you pull the things bell end and it's a nice big hit!
    I've just had a couple of big tokes on some of the bew mild Shark, and i'm quite well fucked now

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mrscott For This Useful Post:

OsaKa (26-07-12), umbongo (05-08-12)

Thanks

your selling me :P, ive got some money to burn on some smokable stuff, i was going to get a new diffuser for my bong, but it would be sweet to toke the kushberry im about to harvest on a new piece of smoking para,

if i had some really ground bud, would it likely fall out if i was toking say while walking along the beach ?

the only thing issue i have is that the weed may fall out whilst smoking at a downward angle - like a bong

Thanks

NO weed falls out. Really nice piece! Get the deluxe, it comes with a party bowl for friends. You will be able to pack it and walk with it no problem. It's not my daily driver but it packs a punch! I own two if that tells you anything!!

Sent from my iPhone through osmosis

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Germy For This Useful Post:

OsaKa (26-07-12)

Thanks

Im checking out the videos on youtube now, the mini seems better for my outdoor use,

id like to have the big one to keep at home but thats what my bongs are for lol,

well ive got till 4:20 to make up my mind for it getting posted!

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast