Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Incredibowl

Thanks

anyone know where i can buy the correct size tubing ?

i dont mind buying a metre or two even online as im pretty sure the likes of bnq wont have what im looking for, im sure it costs way less than the optional extra extention,

i want to have a huge one, average, and one i can hopefully bend to make it more like a bong.

Thanks

ok ive looked around and think i have the measurements and the correct material,

Clear Acrylic Tube (25mm x 2mm x 1m) Plastic Plexiglas Perspex Pipe

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/25-21-Clea...item4602cc9276

the tube diamiter is exactly 1 inch = 25mm but im not too sure about the wall thickness, will 2mm be fine ? im only concerned the rubber may not seal if its not an exact fit ?

if all is well then thats a meter i have to play with, probably cut one smallish for a bent neck style and one for a large tube.

ive been using this thing more than my bong and thats saying alot, i packed a bowl for my mate at the weekend who has 10 years + smoking experience on me, that id give him £10 if he couldnt hit it without coughing a lung up (not because of harshness but because the amount of smoke and how quick it hits you) and sure enough he coughed for about 5 minutes.

if this is the correct tubing its endless to what you could do with it really.

Thanks

oh and i notice they sell these on edit http://www.everyonedoesit.com/online...ProductID=9633

which looks to me like itd be easy enough to fashion something of the like, any ideas ?

Thanks

any ideas for owners of this ?

i deffo want a bigger tube and im pretty sure the one i mentioned is exactly the same diamiter etcc for a metre.

i love the thing but id like to be able to see what im burning and also i like to add kief to the bowl and weed / kief can somtimes fall out,

so id like to somehow heat the plastic to give it a 'bent neck' and use like a bong almost.

really easy to clean with a little isoprophyl, but it can get fairly tarry after a day or two, even after a heavy sesh but it does not effect flavour etc in any way.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3