Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Incredibowl

Thanks

damn seems i dont get paid till wednesday, ill have to think about getting this now as funds will be low for the next few days

Thanks

You may be better off with mini for travel just for size. The large one is much more suited for home. I do not have any exp with mini though.

Sent from my iPhone through osmosis

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Germy For This Useful Post:

OsaKa (26-07-12)

Thanks

thanks, yeah if i had the money id probably end up buying both, if i like the mini enough i may even get the larger one for home use,

atm it looks like im gonna buy the mini, unless i find something that beats it, ive seen others that look like it, same idea etc.. but both were £80

i was also looking into the magic box vaporizer, seems good but for what you actually get doesnt seem worth the price tag!

Thanks

Look at the iolite wispr, great little vap. I've heard great things too about the flight.

Sent from my iPhone through osmosis

Thanks

I dunno if anything will compare after having my volcano digit, i had to sell it for car funds but i miss that thing, i always said id buy another when i get a chance and hope to at some point

all my friends are smokers, and id like something small pocket sized i can take out with me to friends houses. i hate taking out any of my roors or decent bongs on a weekend but im a picky bastard so wont smoke others bongs as i like my diffusers and bowls,

i think i may go for the black mini, should i buy any screens to go with it ?

Thanks

I have not replaced a screen yet. Iso and a light brushing. Mine are good as when I got em. I have never used a volcano. I want something with a whip. I don't smoke with anyone, so the bag seems a little much. Is it really worth the money? I was looking into some bigger ones, just can't choose. Volc, silver surfer, extreme....

Sent from my iPad through osmosis

Thanks

its worth it depending on the person, for me it was fine as i was not a tobacco smoker or joint, blunts etc just the odd occasion

it was either pure in a bong or pipe. if you have the cash and plan on using it regularly go for the volcano, you can make the bags as big/small as you like, and the vapour will sit in the bag for atleast 5 maybe 10 mins so you can toke and go about doing your thing,

it was especially good for me in the morning, i could smoke a bag and get ready, gave a nice uplifting high and i didnt stink of weed when i got in to work!

ive literally just chopped my kushberry so im hoping to order the black mini incredibowl asap

Thanks

Clipper lighter fits inside the tube on the mini so you don't lose it as well!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to mrscott For This Useful Post:

OsaKa (01-08-12)

Thanks

Well ive ordered the mini one for now in black, the money would have been wasted one something else anyway,

hope this arrives tomorrow so i can smoke my latest harvest outta it!

come on postie!

Thanks

Well Damnn! this thing gets you toasted i didnt have my usual morning smoke as i was waiting for this to arrive

very pleased with it, ive only smoked it in the house but id happily take outdoors,

since its esentially just a piece of tubing im going to see if i can pic up some to cut to shapes ie one i can bend and smoke bong style or a large one, they have them for sale but for the price i could buy metres of the same tubing and make loads of different sizes

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast