Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Judas bastards..

Thanks

Default Judas bastards..

well its safe to say im gutted! my girlfriends parents and her sister and gran all came round our house and delivered a pretty harsh ultimatum "get rid of the plant, or we WILL inform the police" reasons behind this is, they think it will harm our kids! firstly, it was only a few days ago that my mother inlaw watered the fuckin thing when i was up the hospital! im so bloody angry with them.. i know i shouldnt of let ANYONE know i was growing, but i always thought her family was very relaxed about this kinda thing, her dad even smoked weed with me at one point.. so i dunno what to do??
    MY JACK HERER 12/12 F/SEED DIARY >>>>
    https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...S-12-12-F-SEED

Proud Member - Cocking About Group Est 2012
    R.I.P Jimmy the rev Sullivan
    foREVer

Icon Guest

Tell them to fuck off
    Just say You grass me you never get to see your grand child again
    I know GPs have access rights but id be making it damn near impossible
    No one puts me in that situation and gets away with it either way

3. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Icon For This Useful Post:

Anthrax (04-02-12), drfeelgood86 (03-02-12), Grandad (03-02-12), Mr Pothead (03-02-12), prime (03-02-12), whitetop (03-02-12)

Master Poet Guest

Time to get rid of the girlfriend and family me thinks.

5. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Master Poet For This Useful Post:

Anthrax (04-02-12), Goodbuddy (03-02-12), Greeneyes5 (03-02-12), man (05-02-12), Mr Pothead (03-02-12), whitetop (03-02-12)

Thanks

hey dfg sorry to here about ur problem can u not move it to another part of house[ie loft]
    and just say u got rid of it...

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to urban grower For This Useful Post:

drfeelgood86 (03-02-12)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 10,882 Times

What does your girlfriend think about all this?

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Anonymiss For This Useful Post:

Chilled (04-02-12)

Notorious WD Guest

Personally I'd stop growing indoors and just grow guerilla. Remember this is a plant we smoke and your kids are far more important than your vice.

You could always ask a close mate to grow with you. Your stuff, his place 50/50 split.

Good luck with whatever route you choose to take.

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 39,862 Times

1 plant ffs, that's a bit ott m8

Thanks

my girlfriend is 100% on my side, she threw them out the house.. they also said its encourages my stepson whos 12, to get involved with drugs... i a little worried tho cos after my lass has thrown them fuckers to the curb, they may grass.. maybes im worrying, but they did say the plant goes or the police get called.. i dont even know anyone round my area to foster the plant!

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,794 Times

Thats awful man, I would def tell them I was getting rid of it (if I was or not) go over it with your girl and make a decision.I would also inform the GPs that giving you orders in your own home about your family biz isnt going to fly, they may have you against a wall now but next time I guess they shouldnt be welcome at your house cuz they may find something else they dont like. Tell them they should stay away for theyre own protection from seeing anything they disagree with. I hope things work out for you man, good luck with whatever you decide.
    My first Stealthbox Grow: White Widow and mystery strain free seeds https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...ry-first-Diary
    https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...WWxVortex-Comp

Grow #2 HashPassion x LoveTrain,POGK, and OrangeHaze StealthBox CFLs:https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...post1069151587

14. The Following User Says Thank You to 420Boss For This Useful Post:

drfeelgood86 (03-02-12)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 7,032 Times

i would ignore all calls/contact from them(hid behind the settee a few times lol)and if thay call round and catch you on the hop,put your coats on and go out for a walk,they,ll soon get the message

Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast