Thread: Iranian Auto

Thanks

Default Iranian Auto

So I am thinking of heading out to the swamp this spring after a long hiatus from the bugs thieves and the LAW!!! I was thinking of starting inside around May 1st and moving them out June 1st after last frost. I'm kinda hoping to be finished before the middle of July about 10 weeks. My question is first will this work? And my second question is I was thinking Irainian but have heard this is not a true auto, does it flower in summer sun or will it revert to veg stat going outside, basically is this the right strain for what i am doing? Thanks all.

Thanks

Ok I have done a bit more reading and am kinda concerned about what I've read about Dr.GT's seeds and the pricing (no bulk pricing) and all female so no seeds...... :-). I guess I'll keep looking as I was hoping to pollinate a few buds for next time!

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 7,214 Times

You could always stress one of them and turn it hermie.. then you'll get some seeds.
    I am the light of this forum and I am its mean twisted soul.

Thanks

Check out the Guerilla Gold 3 strain...

Thanks

I also saw in this months high times a spray that is supposed to make buds self pollinate???? Any info? And is GG a true auto or just fast finishing? I need a true 60 day wonder with kick ass potency..... I know its alot to ask for???? lol.... Oh ya and large yield hahaha!

Deep underground in my secret nuclear bunker.
    Thanks

Fuck buying anything from DR greenthumbs,he's a right ripp off merchant,i mean who in the right mind would spend $200 for 2 seeds of a so called G13 or $250 for 5 seeds of bubba kush,his prices are just taking the piss.
    Plant a Seed
    ........&........
    Free the Weed

https://www.thctalk.com/gallery/showg.../500/ppuser/11

7. The Following User Says Thank You to marijuanamat For This Useful Post:

The Lost Soul (11-02-12)

Thanks

Not I!!! I have yet to price anything other than the seeds from Kannabia. I have been paying $40 cad. for 5 which is not a bad price at all, my issue with their seeds (unless they have a new strain) is the fact they require no more than 12 to 14 hrs to flower and that won't work. that is why I wanted to find a new strain but yes cost is an issue. I just dried 5 bcn diesel auto and am not real impressed. Got 48 gr of ok smoke but not great! Again as I said it was $40 so well worth the effort to fill in some holes in the closet.

Thanks

Ok I screwed up! The BCN diesel is actually quite good but again very small harvest. The stone is quite uplifting and last for about 2 hrs before coming down slowly. Also made some BHO and got back 3 grams from an ounce of the smallish buds which was great stuff. Please note that all i smoke is BHO and a vapourizer so not the same as pipe or joint.