Page 101 of 272 FirstFirst ... 51 91 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 111 151 201 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 2715

Thread: GAMERS! What are you playing?

Thanks

Anybody play burial at sea episode 2 yet?

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 3,811 Times

Downloaded Goat Simulator last night and been laughing ever since, fucking hilarious and absolutely pointless and retarded game haha!
    Check out the videos on youtube and you'll download it to, great for killing some time!

3. The Following User Says Thank You to DaveyJones For This Useful Post:

breakitdownrollitup (31-03-14)

Thanks

love bf4 on ps3 hate hotshots in helicopters.....

5. The Following User Says Thank You to dalry_lama For This Useful Post:

bushgrower (31-03-14)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,156 Times

Quote Originally Posted by franksacul View Post
    Anybody play burial at sea episode 2 yet?
    Can barely make it thru infinite.. All it has going for it is it's art direction.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by breakitdownrollitup View Post
    Can barely make it thru infinite.. All it has going for it is it's art direction.
    I really enjoyed infinite myself.

However, I was playing on easy since I was more just looking for an interactive movie.

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,156 Times

The best part about it for me were the brutal melee kills. Other than that the gunplay was bland, upgrades felt useless, plasmids felt redundant. And the dev admitted to not know what he was talking about when it came to the infinite universes theory

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by breakitdownrollitup View Post
    The best part about it for me were the brutal melee kills. Other than that the gunplay was bland, upgrades felt useless, plasmids felt redundant. And the dev admitted to not know what he was talking about when it came to the infinite universes theory
    I agree on the plasmids. Plasmids were almost an after thought. I enjoyed the gunplay a lot, I actually think that is one of the things BioShock does really well. The storyline is really fun IMO, even if some devs get a tad confused. Levine definitely knew what he was writing and it tied in really well with burial at sea and the original BioShock storyline.

I'm not saying it's the perfect 9.9 that every reviewer under the sun (who are probably take+two paid shills) but I did find it one of the more thoroughly enjoyable games I've ever encountered.

With all the call of duty crap, it was a gorgeous and engrossing escape.

But different stroke for different folks, man.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to franksacul For This Useful Post:

breakitdownrollitup (01-04-14)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 4,917 Times

I just borrowed a copy of Assasins Creed IV : Black Flag and love it all ready. Stunning scenery, great stealthy action, and I love the way the controls that changed in Asassins Creed III have been continued.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to KrazyDave For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by KrazyDave View Post
    I just borrowed a copy of Assasins Creed IV : Black Flag and love it all ready. Stunning scenery, great stealthy action, and I love the way the controls that changed in Asassins Creed III have been continued.
    I really hope EA makes some more ACs like Black Flag. I kind like the almost stand alone period price style.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to franksacul For This Useful Post:

KrazyDave (01-04-14)

GnattyDread Guest

Indie games - Fez, dead nation, don't starve..

AAA - infamous and still finishing off black flag but I don't particularly recommend AC games they ain't the best and the controls do my nut in.

I'm loving all the cheap indie games though!

Page 101 of 272 FirstFirst ... 51 91 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 111 151 201 ... LastLast