Thread: Canna nutes VS House & Garden?

Thanks

Default Canna nutes VS House & Garden?

Ive been growing with Canna products for a few grows now & thinking of trying a new brand next grow, im leaning towards House & Garden products.

Has anyone used these? Or both? Or any others that ppl reccomendare better than the afore mentioned.

Im currently using thses canna products
    Terra vega & flores
    Boost acc
    Cannazyme
    PK13/14
    Canna cure
    Flush

Any info is more than welcome

check out my Current grow K2 & Barneys Tangerene Dream

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,971 Times

I just swapped from BioBizz nutes and full mix soil to Plant Magic soil and Canna nutes seen good results with BioBizz under 150w L.E.D and 400wHPS all auto's.
    It's my First Grow with Canna and all good so far.
    I have also had few friends swap to Canna to so i did on recommendation from a mate.

Using the Full Range as per their guide using the lowest amount listed but at 1/4 dose and only from when there about 10days into flowering with autos even gave them the PK13/14 at 3 weeks into flowering looking v good so far.
    I have a 4 week old blue cheese in under same light vegging to be flowered when Auto's are done.
    I have given this full canna amount and that looks very healthy and was on canna b4 i got it so Canna Gets My vote

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Bush Doctor For This Useful Post:

Glasto Terra (07-02-12)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 3,612 Times

i am growing with canna aqua range have nothing to compare it to though :s as this is my first grow
    1st. Paradise - Opium -Complete-

5. The Following User Says Thank You to C21H30O2 For This Useful Post:

Glasto Terra (07-02-12)

Thanks

Thanks guys, ive never had a problem with Canna , or bio-bizz (i think top max is one of the best boosters ive used) im just looking for an alternative thats better & cheeper, the canna boost is v v expensive, £55 a L in my local shop, £45 online but post on top so unless im buying 5l a time im not saving, ive here'd house & garden booster is as good as canna boost and half the price !
    The more im looking into this tho im thinking of staying with canna, ive had awesome results using cannaboost & top-max together, massive 30g+ colas under a 600w hps so i know thats a good combo in soil, i only use 11l pots too

Thanks for your insight