Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: AM-2201 Research Chemical report

Thanks

Exclamation AM-2201 Research Chemical report

Hello there, THCT users.

I'm not really a cannabis user, having done it once in 'Dam on my stag do (fun!), but I wanted to share my experience with a synthetic cannabinoid, AM-2201. Apologies if I don't use conventions or terminology correctly - I'm not really a long time member of the community.

AM-2201 basically is a super-powerful synthetic canninbanoid. It's the chemical that is sprayed onto herbal blends and sold as brand name legal highs. It's legal in my country

TLDR: Risky substance. Can feel a good high, also munchies, but dose is extremely important (easy to have more than you should) for a pleasurable high, some physical sensations made me feel at risk. Even now, I am concerned for my health. My advice: avoid. Won't be using again.

AM-2201 (google it for more info), is a highly potent full-agonist and it really is quite strong, active at 0.0005gs

Basically, I was interested in a way to get high without breaking the law or going to some random drug dealer, not knowing what I'm getting. Growing is quite a big investment for such a small interest in getting high.

I bought 250mgs of am-2201 from the internet (not sure if I'm allowed to share the source), and a .001g scale.

I only used the substance orally, eating in food or hot chocolate. I used dosages varying from 5mg to 20mg. A few times I dosed twice because I couldn't feel anything - it's very irregular when dosing orally. I did the substance in a controlled fashion, but the experienced effect was irregular every time. When dosing every day, it definitely took more to feel something.

After 8 days of using this on and off, I will never touch it again. I will tell you why.

Obviously, there is a sweet spot in terms of dosage, and as I chose to only take this orally, it's a sweet spot I have surpassed in my dosages - despite increasing my dosages systematically and slowly.

I used around 15mg a day, less probably, given the odd two day break. The major major issue, is that I felt physical problems - a numbness in my body, particularly a sense of muscular tiredness, and pins and needles. Along with other sensations in my neck, a tension and raised pulse. It was scary! I didn't feel massively paranoid, just mildly at points. Typically, it would take 30mins-1:30 to kick in, and would last for around 3-5 hours.

I'm sorry this isn't a full on trip report or whatever, I'll add to this maybe if there's interest, but this 'research chemical' is risky, and I'd suggest that you avoid it - you've read the horrible reports some people have had, and I really believe there's something dangerous about this chemical. I felt extremely uncomfortable and at points I was getting more and more numb over my body, really scary. Don't risk it.

Even now six hours after dosing, I feel this strange sensation of muscles feeling weak and depleted of energy when making motions. Urgh.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ghostnavy For This Useful Post:

feral_skratch_daddy (15-02-12), MoltenUniverse (17-02-12), prime (16-02-12)

Bobby Digital Guest

better off smoking weed my friend, even if it is hard to get hold of...
    like most things that are fake, clothes/food/drugs/people its waste of time

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Bobby Digital For This Useful Post:

Tabbatha (16-02-12)

Talpa Guest

At the end of the day its a produced substance, ours is all natural and grows in the ground and not a lab.

Peace.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Talpa For This Useful Post:

Tabbatha (16-02-12)

Thanks

I can't believe some morons are still taking all this "legal" shite.

Read the papers, look at the news. It's full of thick twats fucking around with them and putting their body's at harm with out realising that these drugs fuck you up!!!!!!!!

How do you know that by taking 1 dose that you won't end up with cancer or heart failure or any other life changing illness.

Come on people, grow the fuck up and at least try a drug that is proven and tested over many many years!!!!!!!!

Smokeface

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Smokeface For This Useful Post:

Tabbatha (16-02-12)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 3,916 Times

I know "exactly" what's in my home grown weed

Thanks

@Smokeface: No need to be a dick about it, mate. You imply that I'm immature by trying an alternative - how presumptuous and condescending of you.

Please don't put me in the same category of people who OD on unknown chemicals in random brand name legal highs, carelessly using something without caution. I used this chemical after weeks of research into it, and the vendor which supplied it. I was scientific about it, measuring tiny <1mg doses and increasing gradually.

It cost £15 for 250mg, which is enough to get high 200 times, which is extremely cost effective - even more so than growing weed or buying it. You can see why this is interesting to those with a budget.

I thought I was being helpful in sharing my experience, given that this am-2201 is the new cheap potent legal cannabinoid of choice in the UK at the moment, sure to become popularised for its potency and cost. There isn't a lot of trip reports, other than people who stupidly OD and have horrible experiences after exceeding recommended dose by over 15 times.

I didn't OD.

Anyway, I guess I need to learn to grow. I do have a PC case lying around...

11. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ghostnavy For This Useful Post:

Claymorrow (16-02-12), feral_skratch_daddy (15-02-12), prime (16-02-12), Spetsnaz (15-02-12)

Thanks

Doesnt matter if you OD it's the long term effects on your body.

There is overwhelming evidence all around us saying not to use these legal highs. There so new and not tested you just don't have a clue what can happen. Who's to say that if you took one of these things for a short period of time that you wouldn't grow a penis on your elbow or get cancer or simply drop dead.
    All these new drugs were probably once banned but under a different name and the chemical structure was slightly altered!

Think about ketamine. They are only just realising that Shia shit fucks your bladder BIG TIME!!!!
    Who would want to have to extract their piss out of a fake bladder!!!!!!

I'm sorry if I offended you.

Smokeface

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Smokeface View Post
    Doesnt matter if you OD it's the long term effects on your body.

There is overwhelming evidence all around us saying not to use these legal highs. There so new and not tested you just don't have a clue what can happen. Who's to say that if you took one of these things for a short period of time that you wouldn't grow a penis on your elbow or get cancer or simply drop dead.
    All these new drugs were probably once banned but under a different name and the chemical structure was slightly altered!

Think about ketamine. They are only just realising that Shia shit fucks your bladder BIG TIME!!!!
    Who would want to have to extract their piss out of a fake bladder!!!!!!

I'm sorry if I offended you.

Smokeface
    I think ket bladder only happens to people who seriously abuse ket, like every day for years...

Thanks

cool post, informative.... thanks..

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 10,882 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Smokeface View Post
    Read the papers, look at the news.
    Are these the same papers and news that keep on saying how bad cannabis is?

I agree with the message behind the rest of your post, but I'm not sure that the mass media is the best source of informed opinion on drug safety.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast