Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: hermophrodites

Thanks

Thumbs up hermophrodites

g,day yall, I have got 2 Diesel Ryders and 1 Critical+ growing in pots, both Diesel Ryders in one 11 liter pot and the Critical+ in an 8 liter pot, they are outdoors, the Diesel Ryders have gone hermaphrodite, all 3 are in seed, does this mean that the seed will be feminized. yall take care.

Thanks

ratio 90f:10m lucky dip
    WHEN GOD CREATED EARTH - HEATH ROBINSON GAVE US TREE'S

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Heath's Deciple For This Useful Post:

Blue Ridge (15-02-12)

Thanks

thanks Heath, do you know if plants from this seed are more likely to turn hermy than normal seed.

Thanks

hit n miss mate,
    basicaly all seeds can become hermies if you grow badly, stress is the main reason why small or large plants go hermie, its a last ditch attempt to reproduce when a plant thinks its under threat,
    with good growing skills all regular seeds will bud out nicely, grow shit you get shit,

G

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Heath's Deciple For This Useful Post:

Blue Ridge (15-02-12)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 3,178 Times

The chances of more hermie seeds is high as they came from hermies.... But you never

8. The Following User Says Thank You to babybud3232 For This Useful Post:

Blue Ridge (15-02-12)

Bobby Digital Guest

get rid of those beans mate, you will have hermies and not much else. those genetics are fucked and there is no point in growing them...

the hermie trait for survival is in all plants, it usually comes on later in flower as the plant will try to keep its genetics alive, this usually shows up with a few stray bananas in the buds, if they go gaga from an early age the plants are true hermies(like yours) growing both male and female parts and these genetic freaks of nature are caused by people fucking around with chems in the fem seeding process and making seeds as quick as possible a scourge for the cannabis industry imo

better off getting fresh genetics and start again..

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bobby Digital For This Useful Post:

Blue Ridge (15-02-12), Heath's Deciple (15-02-12)

Thanks

with bobby on that one, bad genetics wil make u toss a year of your life out
    Be nice to people and they will be nice to you (jante's law) & everything that can go wrong will go wrong (murphy's law) & A complicated system is always on the verge of caos, thus making caos in itself a complicated system. (Ramm's Law) This is the definition and story of my life

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Burzumoza For This Useful Post:

Blue Ridge (15-02-12)

Thanks

thanks mate,
    I like the way you assume that I am a bad/shit grower, even without knowing anything about my growing conditions ( this is the coldest and wettest summer on record for 35 years) we have had 2 light snowfalls sofar, these plants are outdoors and I suppose this temp variation is wat caused them to go hermy, anyway thanks for the input, yall take care

Thanks

what i said earlier about growing shit wasnt aimed at you or anyone else regarding growing skills, i was on about shit SEED growing SHIT results, so if a retailer gives you crap seeds it dont matter how shit hot we all profess to be - we shall still grow shit..
    if you felt i was ruffling your feathers then i will apologise, early morning typing doesnt go well with what the brain is trying to say after plenty of spliffs of widow down your hole,
    your question was :- thanks Heath, do you know if plants from this seed are more likely to turn hermy than normal seed.
    and i replied :- hit n miss mate,
    thats where i should of left it, the rest was aimed at all of us when it comes to buying or useing duff seed without knowing its end product lagit,
    am i let off now?

G

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 7,214 Times

Quote Originally Posted by babybud3232 View Post
    The chances of more hermie seeds is high as they came from hermies.... But you never
    Never what?
    I am the light of this forum and I am its mean twisted soul.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast