Thread: Nutrients for autos.

Thanks

Default Nutrients for autos.

Hey all, basically I'll be growing some Bio Mass Diesel and will be kicking them off later today. I've been out and bought some Tomorite as I'm a bit pikey like that however as I'd like to ensure I get the best possible yield from my babies I've been thinking is it worth investing in some proper nutes?

I would of thought I'd of been ok growing with this but I'd like to give them every possible chance and was just wondering if anyone has any recommendations for nutes for autoflowers and whether or not to necessarily bother?

Many thanks!

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 4,431 Times

hi matti, i use biobizz organic nutes, many use it here, just go eazy with them, your soil will keep them going for a while.

ps its a lot better than tomato food.........

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Donzo View Post
    hi matti, i use biobizz organic nutes, many use it here, just go eazy with them, your soil will keep them going for a while.

ps its a lot better than tomato food.........
    Only just seen this mate, I ordered some BioBizz Grow and Bloom and I'm glad that I've done it really. As you say, it's bound to be better than Tomato Food!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Matti For This Useful Post:

Donzo (26-02-12)