Thread: Green mold.

mellowed Guest

Default Green mold.

Hey all. Just experimenting with a hempy bucket........well a 2 litre milk bottle.

So its now 2 weeks old and I have noticed that the growing medium is starting to turn green but I am sure I have read somewhere that this is common with a hempy but can't find where I read it so I am
    hoping someone can tell me.

Cheers.

Thanks

Its Algea and the container allowing light into the root/media. It will use nutrients and if out of control can smother roots. Block the light from getting through the milk jug should eliminate the problem.
    please excuse the dyslexic typing seen in the above post. I am too lazy to go back and correct.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to BoonieFarm For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 6,317 Times

it not a problem bro if you just water on one side it tends not to cover the whole top, and not much forms through the sides of a milk bottle
    only a small amount , not a problem in the past

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Forest For This Useful Post:

mellowed Guest

Cheers boonie and forest.
    I covered up the plastic yesterday which should stop it growing. I am certain I read somewhere that its normal on the top so will an see what happens now.