Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread: Making Hash

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 7,184 Times

no i dont think so - just a higher grade of hashish

5 Card Draw Champion!
    Thanks
    Been Thanked: 8,887 Times

ahhh the old avatar is back,i like that one the bestestage.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Adambomb For This Useful Post:

CockRoach (05-11-10)

howhigh Guest

Quote Originally Posted by CockRoach View Post
    shouldnt this be in the hashish section? tbh there are no hashmaking stickys in the hash section bar BBs bubblebags guide? not blowing me own trumpet but i done a gumby guide with pics that many have told me was useful to them - https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...post1068478253 - get soem stickys gwanin up in da hash section lads cmon!!

Exactly what I was thinking ...took me ages to find this one lol found your 1 easy and gd info

5. The Following User Says Thank You to howhigh For This Useful Post:

CockRoach (05-11-10)

Thanks

I've always heard this kind of hash called Gumby Hash, it's pretty much like ghetto bubble hash as it doesn't involve the bubble bags but uses the same method.
    Everything I post on this forum is a work of fiction and is for entertainment purposes only.

Thanks

Default The best way to make hash guaranteed...

We have been experimenting with hash making for some time now.

Bubble hash is okay with cold water but the process is time consuming and the outcome is small considering the amount of effort needed. A lot of the material is dissolved in the water and is very hard to recover.

I tried the butane gas method which produced good results with enough cans of gas. The Honey Bee extractor is a good device for this method. Simply pack the unit with trim and spray 2-3 cans of Butane gas in and you will see resin hash oil pour out.

The very best method for making hash is by far the dry ice shaking.

The method is the same as with the bubble bags except with water ice it is hard to recover the hash...

The Dry ice method is awesome..

What you need...

1, A Bubble bag or selection of bubble bags for different grade hash but not essential.
    2, A Bucket of similar size to the bubble bad or smaller.
    3, A Block of Dry Ice
    4, A Large tray, plastic sheet or board of wood such as MDF (smooth and flat to scrap the material together)
    5, A Bag of trimmings

Simply add a few ounces of trim to a bucket preferably trim that has been pre frozen for at least 2-4 hours. Add some lumps of dry ice quite large in size to the bucket and leave for a few minutes or until you have seen the sides of the bucket beginning to frost over. Once you see the outside of the bucket frosting over place your bubble bag over the top of the bucket so that the fine mesh filter is on the open end of the bucket and pull the mesh tight around the top. Turn upside down so that the open end with the mesh is facing down and shake vigorously over your flat surface. After a very short time shaking you will see dust coming out of the bubble bag filter. This dust is your hash and it will come out dry and soon cover a good surface of your flat board. Once the dust stops coming out the filter after a few minutes use a card to scrap all the material into a pile and preferably place it into a pollen press. This has will be the best grade hash available, better than most if not all street hash and you will be very surprized to see just how much you get off just a couple oz of trim. We once got 8 grams off just 56 grams of trimmings. We used a Stainless steel pollen press similar to the peicemaker from Justfeminized.com which is cheaper than the peicemaker so worth the money and the pellets of hash look really cool. Make sure you try this if you want a really good amount of hash. The Dry Ice costs a lot of money and only lasts a couple of days but if you got enough trim this method is the best way without doubt in our eyes.

Check it out and get your high grade hash now forget any other method...

Quote Originally Posted by Neph View Post
    I've always heard this kind of hash called Gumby Hash, it's pretty much like ghetto bubble hash as it doesn't involve the bubble bags but uses the same method.

Quote Originally Posted by Hotlad00 View Post
    so am i right in thinking you have to waste a quarter of decent bud to get a little amount of resin?? what good comes out of that one then??
    i also agree it feels silly to waste good tasty bud for ice hash. that being said these methods (or more so bubble baggin) turn trim which is normally waste into beautiful hash. but then again if u have the bud to waste it makes a way higher quality hash that is a serious experience but not in my budget.

Thanks

Thanks man!

Thanks

I've just finished processing all my leaf and trim using bubble bags (ice and water) for the first time.

I CANNOT RECOMMEND IT HIGHLY ENOUGH!!!!!!

After years of dry sifting and screening, the difference in quality and time is amazing.
    You get less yield but with NO contaminant, and the resin is amazing - its basically oils, some people keep the resin in its different grades (by micron), but to be honest i ended up putting them all together - amazing smoke.
    Keep the resin in the freezer tho - as soon as you start handling it it dissolves into your fingers.
    I spent £30 on mine, lifetime guarantee, amazing results. Would never do it differently again.

Also, I love the 'find' as you pull each bag and it slowly reveals its bounty - felt like i imagine prospectors felt when sifting for golddust!!

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lazydayz For This Useful Post:

Lobo (14-08-16), Titanic Town (16-03-19)

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4