Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Busted!

Thanks

Default Busted!

Hi all,

Last Saturday me and 4 mates were harvesting my crop of 12 cheese plants. Knock at the door and in walks the police. Walking past the front door and got a whiff they said. 12 mature plants 14 small cuttings in a incubator taken away. All my cellar equipment gone! I took full responsibility. Got bail to go back early April. Anyone got any idea what I'm looking at?

Mike

blurry-vision Guest

Well with no previous you should avoid custody, although generally it's best to only have 8 or less, but yeah you have to accept there is a reasonable chance of say a suspended sentence. Plus it does depend on the judge, some are worse than others.

Anyway there is a pdf document posted somewhere on the site which has it in black and white so to speak, but pretty sure once you have more than 8 you're in a bit of trouble.

Thanks

As DZ just put..

You let them in without a warrant

Police have come to my door before where i previously lived and mentioned the smell of weed and I said 'yeah, I have a few friends over and we smoke weed' 'AND !!'

After a little lecture at the doorstep, they left
    Crossed Trifle Black Rose Trifle SAGE Trifle grow diary !
    https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...fle-grow-diary
    CANNABIS eBOOKS LINK >>
    https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...ighlight=magic

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 3,178 Times

Complete bummer m8....

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,381 Times

id say no 1 has the balls to do this mate ...but yeah u got busted for breaking the law.... so did they id procecute guilty or not no warrent is tresspassing tbh

Thanks

Monkeybum; Hi all,

Last Saturday me and 4 mates were harvesting my crop of 12 cheese plants. Knock at the door and in walks the police. Walking past the front door and got a whiff they said. 12 mature plants 14 small cuttings in a incubator taken away. All my cellar equipment gone! I took full responsibility. Got bail to go back early April. Anyone got any idea what I'm looking at?

Mike[/QUOTE]

A fine, a record and some community service. And its wise not to open the door to anybody. They will go away or if they have a warrant they will open the door for you.
    Last edited by SNOOP DOGG; 29-02-12 at 08:55 AM.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to SNOOP DOGG For This Useful Post:

the green meanie (05-03-12)

Thanks

no warrant, a whiff of weed walking past, sounds dodgy to me as if they knew what you were doing and when to call....

good luck anyway

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 3,815 Times

some kind person has grassed u up.iv herd of peoples old dealers grassin them up.coz u dont buy from them and ur likly to sort ur mates out.they stand to lose alot -of coin.u want be gettin jail they to full,good look and happy days peace out

Thanks

Happened to me a few days ago, no previous, 30 plants, admitted cultivation got a caution for being concerned with the production of cannabis and was free to go
    "Love the Life you Live, Live the Life you Love" - Bob Marley

Chefchaouen Morocco
    Easy Sativa guerilla grow 2011
    Female Seeds C99 grow
    2012 Purple Maroc grow

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 3,916 Times

26 plants in total and you're taking full responsibility! It's a lottery m8, you could get away with a caution or go to jail or anything in between.

Cropping cheese plants where the smell can get outside, you and your mates didn't put much thought into it. You should have put a sign in the window telling everybody that walked by, couldn't have been more obvious. I reckon someone got a whiff and called the law. Then you let them in without a warrent! At least they know you and ya mates aren't an organized gang lol.

I hope it goes well for you and you don't end up in court but don't be so complacent next time

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast