Hi, i am growing thc bomb feminised and after 45 days of flowering since flipping the lights finally my plant has stopped growing upwards. This plant of mine dosent seem to be budding quickly though as the buds are very tiny still but with lots of pistils, it says on the seed packet it is a 7-9 week flowering strain. The plant is a hybrid and it looks sativa dominant. The plant is already started to produce resin since a few days ago.

I've had rust spots that end of rusting the whole fan leaf problems and very cold temps during my grow. Here is my grow journal you can look things up there. And here is a recent pic of my buds on my plant.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	27022012438.jpg 
Views:	165 
Size:	67.0 KB 
ID:	96741Click image for larger version. 

Name:	27022012437.jpg 
Views:	199 
Size:	93.5 KB 
ID:	96742

I use ionic nutes, grow, bloom and boost and rhizotonic and cal mag. Temps are at 19 degrees celcius during day and 13 degrees celcius at night. Humidity at 58% during day and 75% at night. I have a carbon filter and extractor fan on 24/7 and a small fan blowing on the plant. PH is always maintained at 5.8. Start EC is at 1.65 and decreses to 1.1 EC at the end of the week. For my light i am using a 900w 3w diode LED Lamp.

Is this normal?
Will my buds get bigger than they are?
Is my plant healthy for its age?
What can i do to increase bud size in this plant?
is this an early sign of a bad grow?
Is this just a sativa dominat plant thats why? so need more time for bud production?
Could the rusting of the leaves problem have caused this tiny bud production?
could it have been temps?
Does my plant need more light?

Please help. Here is a link to my grow journal for more information.

https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...watt-LED-Panel