Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: u amarican ??? pls take a look

Thanks

Question u amarican ??? pls take a look

sry to disturp u m8tes, but ive been thinking alot of a question and i think u can help me ...so here goes
    how long time do u have to live in america to be an amarican in law?
    why i ask is bequase i want to grow weed legaly whit medical reasons, i was hit by an bus (big 1) and r sometimes in pain(far from allways and mostly at evening), and i hate pills, i really cant eat them whitout having to throw up.
    weed i love... its good for my pains, it does the job better than morfin and makes me having a nice and pain free life...

but its illegal

btw . im 32 years old and are serius
    and im danish

CaptainKushBoy Guest

I know you can LEGALLY grow 6 Plants a year in Michigan. And some other Northern States. You can get a license for it. So you can grow. Smoke. Or sell. ( to people with other license of course).

3. The Following User Says Thank You to CaptainKushBoy For This Useful Post:

jaysworld007 (01-03-12)

Thanks

thx for nice answer but i mis 1 ... how long time u have to live in the states before u can grow legal?

CaptainKushBoy Guest

You shouldnt have a time limit. I dont think. If anything it may be 6 years at max?

Thanks

u have to stay 4 years i belive , to become danish

Sheila Guest

Quote Originally Posted by jaysworld007 View Post
    sry to disturp u m8tes, but ive been thinking alot of a question and i think u can help me ...so here goes
    how long time do u have to live in america to be an amarican in law?
    why i ask is bequase i want to grow weed legaly whit medical reasons, i was hit by an bus (big 1) and r sometimes in pain(far from allways and mostly at evening), and i hate pills, i really cant eat them whitout having to throw up.
    weed i love... its good for my pains, it does the job better than morfin and makes me having a nice and pain free life...

but its illegal

btw . im 32 years old and are serius
    and im danish
    Try this site it should have everything you need to know about US Citizenship: http://www.uscis.gov/portal/site/usc...00b92ca60aRCRD

Sheila Guest

Quote Originally Posted by jaysworld007 View Post
    thx for nice answer but i mis 1 ... how long time u have to live in the states before u can grow legal?
    Not every state has the same laws. My state allows growing 15 plants some are far less. My state requires proof of citizenship and some other things too. Each are different. Check this out to get some more information on medical growing: http://norml.org/legal/medical-marijuana-2

CaptainKushBoy Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Abby501st View Post
    Not every state has the same laws. My state allows growing 15 plants some are far less. My state requires proof of citizenship and some other things too. Each are different. Check this out to get some more information on medical growing: http://norml.org/legal/medical-marijuana-2
    Yea i stated that they r different ammounts you can grow in my post lol

Sheila Guest

I know I read your post. I was elaborating on that idea and giving our poster a link to look at some states. 6 Plants a Year in Michigan is very different then i can always have 15 plants growing by state law in Washington. Also some people think because we (some parts of the USA) have medical marijuana that it is in fact legal. It's not on a federal level and actually all I get is an affirmative defense in my state if caught. Also not every state has a license. I don't. I have a doctors recommendation stating that I can benefit from using cannabis for my condition. (Posted nicely outside of my groom in the event of a bust)

Just wanting to give our poster some more info....

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Sheila For This Useful Post:

jaysworld007 (01-03-12)

Thanks

oh my..
    its really not that hard to become american i see..soon im gonna do a vecation in the states, for a month or 2 ... then i better know .....thx for great tips/links ..... good way to wake up.. now coffee ,then read some more of ur links ...

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast