Thread: reccomendations for a short plant for next grow pls

Thanks

Default reccomendations for a short plant for next grow pls

I'm hoping my 4 Shark Attack will be ready in a month and i want to get some thoughts on what to grow next.
    It's gotta be short! I've got 2' between pot top and HPS bulb! I have to resort to topping and torture with all my girls!
    Not into autoflowering lowrider stuff btw

I've had so many crap grows over several years and finally cracked it (fingers x'ed!) thanks to much help from Woody J- shark attack coming on nicely, as usual i've got singed colas! but that's life

So what should i think about that's short and smells and tastes nice...

Any suggestions...
    thanks
    Researchers have discovered that chocolate produces some of the same reactions in the brain as marijuana.
    The researchers also discovered other similarities between the two but can't remember what they are.

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 3,178 Times

Bubba 76 is short tho I've noticed this time round seems to have a lot of stretch....great smelling/looking/tasting smoke

3. The Following User Says Thank You to babybud3232 For This Useful Post:

bigbudz (02-03-12)

MrMojorising Guest

white widow

5. The Following User Says Thank You to MrMojorising For This Useful Post:

bigbudz (02-03-12)

Thanks

Cheers Guys
    Done WW to death over the years and not overkeen on the taste/smell - effect is another story and the Shark Attack thats soon finishing is ww/superskunk
    I'll take a look at Bubba76
    Quite like the sound of Papaya - whiskey/tobacco and exotic fruits and a good content
    Got a couple of weeks to decide - my favuorite sort of reasearch!

Thanks again!

Thanks

Thanks DZ - but both Arctic Sun and POG are tall (mostly sativa) plants - SB has an awesome flavour and is great gear, but has a long flowering time, and I grew it last year
    Maybe SB for next winter
    Cheers

Thanks

Cheers DZ - I'll put em on the list