Thread: Buddha Passion strain

Thanks

Default Answered: Buddha Passion strain

I have a really cute little Buddha Passion, but she's so tiny! Anybody know about this strain? Is she supposed to be so compact? I'm not finding my answers by Googling.....

Thanks, All!
    GM

2. ""

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Double Zero View Post
    All i could find was this (there wern't any photo's) :

This strain is Master Kush dominant with the aroma of Purple Urkle. The high is a great mixture of both, veeeery cerebral and long lasting. Buddha’s Passion is very cerebral with a grape odor and taste.

Seem's to be a clone only state side strain
    I'm just wondering if she's supposed to be so little? Has anyone grown her before?

Thanks

Default Yep

Is it a clone?
    Yes, she's a clone.

Thanks

I would just let it veg and see how she does, you can tweak the clone in many ways to either keep her small and compact or make her tall and lanky..

Bit of a big pot though, i always prefer to use smaller pot's and gradually pot up as and when the plant needs it, but we all have our own ways, so if it isn't broken and all that..

I'll look forward to seeing her in another 4 weeks

DZ
    Thanks, DZ!

I was finally able to get hold of the clone guy I got her from. He said she's not even a Buddha, she's Purple Erkle x Kush! She's a bit of a petite plant anyway, but he did say to put her back into a 5x5 pot, so she can grow a better root ball.

*EW* Just went to repot her, and the poor lil gal has no roots! Damn if that clone guy couldn't have given me a clone with some roots on her? Might be the reason the poor lil thing can't grow!

Will be posting her in my grow album on my profile page. Happy to post her here as well if that helps anyone.

xo
    Last edited by GreenMommy; 03-03-12 at 04:37 PM.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to GreenMommy For This Useful Post:

Thanks