Thread: my 1st grow op!

Thanks

Thumbs up my 1st grow op!

high everyone,
    i have just started my 1st grow op, and this is the 1st site i came across.
    i am growing 3 plants cloned from an exellent mother chronic. i am using a 4x4x6ft growroom, 600watt hid lamp, in-line fan and carbon filter. my plants are 14 days into flower (11-11-08 12/12 lightshift).
    they are showing some exellent early flowers, and very strong, branches and foilage. as its my 1st grow i read some books and decided to do a soil grow. i joined this site to gain more knowledge and hopefully a better yeild. i have been trying to post a grow diary with pics, but for some reason it seems to stuggle uploading my pics. file size and type are all ok, it says its uploading pics but never does. has anyone had these problems before?

Thanks

i would also like to point out, i do NOT grow to sell, i do NOT buy cannabis!
    i grow for medical reasons, all prescription drugs i have tried have very bad side affects. I had an accident and my arm bone smashed up into my hand and shattered my wrist. yes it was and is as painfull as it sounds! i had 2 ops, 2 plates and 6 pins to try and fix things. the pain is still quite bad, i get terrible cramps and stiffness. the only thing i can find that relieves my pain without the side affects that come with prescription drugs is cannabis.

Thanks

hiya heybud my friend,first welcome to thc i hope we can help you out along the way,goin by your setup pal its obvious your a hobby grower like the rest of us your growroom is basically the same as mine.OOucch thats a sore one i hope it heals to an acceptable level for you.As for pics if your ok wi all the files and sizes i just upload one at a time and its fine but when i go for more it jist disnt work so give that a try man,give me a shout if i can help in anyway.weed heed.ps you seem to have the grow covered man am lookin forward to seein some pics

Thanks

Thumbs up

Welcome to THC mate...

If you want to use our gallery then please read here and that will help you to use the gallery. You can upload 5 pictures at anyone time aslong as the pictures are not to big in file size.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by weed heed View Post
    hiya heybud my friend,first welcome to thc i hope we can help you out along the way,goin by your setup pal its obvious your a hobby grower like the rest of us your growroom is basically the same as mine.OOucch thats a sore one i hope it heals to an acceptable level for you.As for pics if your ok wi all the files and sizes i just upload one at a time and its fine but when i go for more it jist disnt work so give that a try man,give me a shout if i can help in anyway.weed heed.ps you seem to have the grow covered man am lookin forward to seein some pics
    thanks for the reply, i will try and load pics 1 at a time.

Thanks

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by munkeyboi View Post
    welcome to the forum mate
    cheers mate.
    i see u keep the carbon filter in your room. does this benefit the plants?
    i keep mine outside, does it make any difference? its not a problem for me to move it.
    sorry if this is a stupid question!!!!
    Last edited by heybud; 26-11-08 at 05:40 PM.

Thanks

well as far as im lead to believe

Carbon filter is to filter the smell

So you need it in the room that smells, I.E your grow room.

but if im wrong, no doubt we'll here about it

Thanks

welcome